FlipFlopFloop

Machina Snipers/Saxxy awards

69 posts in this topic

Well as you all know the 2nd Annual Saxxy awards will be starting up soon. I decided to make this topic for any people wanting to enter or people trying to co-ordinate for a group project.

Either way here's something I made to test out the replay editor.

I can participate if anyone wants to group up.

I have about 3 or 4 replays on my channel (see my signature) if anyone wants to see those. :P

I might be interested, but what exactly would be involved?

I wasn't around during the first Saxxy Awards, so I'm not totally sure what the requirements are.

I got a clip where I headshot 2 medics that are fully charged with the machina (in 1 shot). Maybe I can use that.

@Rainbro

There're different categories, just like all those music and movie awards. You just need to get a replay that fits that category. There's a big variety, like best air kill, best editing, best cinematic, most dramatic etc

@FlipFLop

This is why people think machina snipers can't headshot, contrary to what I said earlier :/

Edited by OhHaiDare
1 person likes this

FYI these videos can be staged so we could set up a scene that is really funny and set it up in the Derpy server.

Ah, good idea!

I'll be up for some colab. I didn't get a good enough replay so i never entered the last one... hell i haven't even uploaded a single replay hehe

Either way i'm in

I say we should go for 'Most Epic Fail'. Maybe something along the lines of a Pyro charging up his 'Mmmph' like crazy, then when he taunts for crits he gets backstabbed by Spy-cicle. I saw that once. Made me laugh so hard.

I say we should go for 'Most Epic Fail'. Maybe something along the lines of a Pyro charging up his 'Mmmph' like crazy, then when he taunts for crits he gets backstabbed by Spy-cicle. I saw that once. Made me laugh so hard.

i did that today on dallas to a pyro who thought they had finally capped the point only for me to stab him in da back. :D no replay unfortunately

Well as you all know the 2nd Annual Saxxy awards will be starting up soon. I decided to make this topic for any people wanting to enter or people trying to co-ordinate for a group project.

Either way here's something I made to test out the replay editor.

lol XD he fails/ i hated that game of 2fort, our sniper couldnt kill one

I could give you some good clips. I have one for when I was feeling CoDish and did a 360 scope headshot on a mmph'd pyro.

lol had that happen to me a few weeks ago lol no replay either once i get tf2 reinstalled i can be the pyro if you stnd by that idea i got the flamethrougher

Oooh. I would love to participate in this colab as well. I wasn't around the first one, so I'm hyped that they are doing it again.

This colab sounds awesome. I have plenty of replays I could use.

Mmm, I'm not sure, but I think there's a max time limit

Yes, it was 1 minute last year. And the replays can only be from the month or so when the Saxxy Awards are actually going on.

Edited by MetalGearSamus

I would love to be a part of this! There are a ton of things we can do if we stage it, but I say avoid best trick. That airblasting is gonna be hard to match.

From what I've seen, this community has an epic sense of humor; So I think that might be our strong suit.

I'd love to be a part of this!

FYI these videos can be staged so we could set up a scene that is really funny and set it up in the Derpy server.

Good idea! What could we do though?

Idea: Remember that sandvich party on California a while ago? We could do that, and then a random Demoman comes out of nowhere and blows them all up.

Second idea: Spycrab migration. Then a Backburner pyro massarces the lot.