The Watermelon of Destiny

Trades and item exchange

1204 posts in this topic

I don't know about all of you, but there's some stuff I'd really love to get my hands on. Maybe we could have a thread about it so we can all exchange some of the extra stuff we don't want. So if anyone has any of this stuff available for trade, please speak up!

Stuff I'd like to get:

Strange Black Box

Strange Jag

Name Tag x1

I was right about to do this :< . I digress

Im really looking for a strange powerjack/homewrecker to complete my set. I have full strange on my demo, sniper and engy. Now i'm trying to get full item strange items on my pyro.

I'm looking for a few crates, preferably newer ones.

Also I have several strange weps that I'm willing to trade.

Strange Flare Gun

Strange Flame Thrower

Strange Crusader's Crossbow

Strange Medi Gun

Strange Sandman

Strange Ambassador

Strange GRU

Strange Boston Basher

Strange Back Burner

Also I have a few hats for trade if you want to see them.

I believe I have all the new crates so I can part with a few of them. What do you want for the Strange Ambassador?

Kino, I have a spare name tag that I don't plan on using. What would be a good time to trade?

Alright I just joined the San Jose Ponyville server, maybe you should head there and we can sort this nonsense out

I was right about to do this :< . I digress

Im really looking for a strange powerjack/homewrecker to complete my set. I have full strange on my demo, sniper and engy. Now i'm trying to get full item strange items on my pyro.

I have an unusual Powerjack if you want to trade.

I'm Looking for ..

Some nametags. *Wanting to name my strange Grenade Launcher and some others*

Bombing Run Hat

Planeswalker Goggles

I'm not sure if I have anything anyone wants but here's my Loadout. Look through and see if you find something, maybe we can make a deal.

http://steamcommunit...unio/inventory/

*also good thread idea. Hopefully it gets stickied for convenience*

Edited by Kuni

I'm looking for a strange Backburner as well as essential accesories. I have 2 or 3 crates to part with so there's my end I guess.

Edited by pkrockin199x

I'd really like a Purity Fist from the Dues Ex promotion. I don't care if it's genuine or not, I just want it for the looks. And that beanie that the scout wears, I forget what it's called.

EDIT: Kino, I'm still pretty new to using Steam and TF2, so I'm not quite sure how I can contact you. I tried sending a trade request to your profile, but it said you weren't available for trading *shrug*.

Edited by Rainbro Dash

I have several of the strange weaps people are saying they want. If anyone wants to trade anything, here is my inventory...

http://steamcommunit...roll/inventory/

I'm not really looking for anything specific... crates are okay. Or whatever. :)

Ooh, ~ I see a couple things dude.

Caper and your aparture lab hard hard. Here's my inventory. Check and see if anything gets your fancy! http://steamcommunity.com/id/osakakunio/inventory/

I have several of the strange weaps people are saying they want. If anyone wants to trade anything, here is my inventory...

http://steamcommunit...roll/inventory/

I'm not really looking for anything specific... crates are okay. Or whatever. :)

Ooh, ~ I see a couple things dude.

Caper and your aparture lab hard hard. Here's my inventory. Check and see if anything gets your fancy! http://steamcommunit...unio/inventory/

Heh, always assumed the aparture hard hat was non-tradable... not sure I'd want to get rid of it but I guess if the trade was good I could live without it.

SgtApplejack, I'd love to trade for the strange Jag, but you've named it so I'm thinking you're attached to it. I'd also like to trade for the strange shotgun.

Too bad nobody seems to have a strange black box for me.

SgtApplejack, I'd love to trade for the strange Jag, but you've named it so I'm thinking you're attached to it. I'd also like to trade for the strange shotgun.

Too bad nobody seems to have a strange black box for me.

Didn't you need the strange flare gun as well? Sorry if I haven't responded to that yet.

And yeah, I intend on keeping my Applejag. I do have a strange wrench if you are interested.