The Watermelon of Destiny

Trades and item exchange

1204 posts in this topic

I don't want to get a strange weapon that makes me choose between function and being strange, and for how I play engy the Jag is better for me.

I got a strange flare gun from someone else. The shotgun is more of a novelty thing because it goes on four different classes, so it will be easier to find a place to use it.

I'm looking for a few crates, preferably newer ones.

Also I have several strange weps that I'm willing to trade.

Strange Flare Gun

Strange Flame Thrower

Strange Crusader's Crossbow

Strange Medi Gun

Strange Sandman

Strange Ambassador

Strange GRU

Strange Boston Basher

Strange Back Burner

Also I have a few hats for trade if you want to see them.

SgtAJ! OMGOSH, OMGOSH, OMGOSH!

What would it take to get you to trade with me the strange backburner and one of the strange sniper rifles (basic rifle, none of the fancy ones). Also, if there's really something you would like (although, admittedly I have mostly common junk) perhaps even the strange wrench, but top priorities are the backburner and the sniper rifle...

What I bring to the table is as follows (also, my inventory can be found here http://steamcommunit...saki/inventory/ in case I failed to list something). Also, italics indicate hats:

Heavy

The Dalokohs bar (x2)

The Eviction Notice

The Brass Beast

Copper's Hard Top

Magnficient Mongolian

Buffalo Steak Sandvich

The Fists of Steel

The Family Business

Spy

Conniver's Kunai

The Ambassador

The Cloak and Dagger (x2)

Your Eternal Reward

The Diamondback

The Big Earner

Scout

The Sandman (x2)

Force-a-nature (x2)

Mad Milk

Bonk! Atomic Punch

The Boston Basher

Holy Mackerel

Soldier

The Battalion's Backup

The Gunboats (x2)

The Pain Train

Direct Hit (x2)

The Concheror

Demoman

The Scot'sman Skullcutter (x2)

Nessie's Nine Iron

The Claidheamh Mor

Sniper

The Bushwacka

Jarate (x2)

The Razorback

Medic

The Kritzkrieg (x2)

The Overdose

The Ubersaw

The Vita-saw

The Solemn Vow

Engineer

Gunslinger (x2)

Ol' Geezer

Pyro

The Backburner (x2)

The Axetinguisher (x2)

The Degreaser

Misc

Crate # 19

Crate # 20

Crate # 23

Crate # 24

Crate # 25 (x3)

Crate # 26

Crate # 27

Crate # 28

Edited by =FiM= Pinkamena Pie

Waitaminute-waitaminute-waitaminute

There are Strange Sandman's? I love the Sandman! I don't have much, but what would you be willing to trade it for Sgt. Applejack?

I guess while I'm at it, I'm looking for a strange Sniper Rifle too, as I'm just learning Sniper and it would cool to track my kills early on.

Edited by Rainbro Dash

Updated repost, because it wouldn't let me edit my original message...

Willing to trade anything on the list below. Still looking for a strange detonator. Will also trade for a strange wrench. Will also trade for really anything if it is interesting enough.

What I bring to the table is as follows (also, my inventory can be found here http://steamcommunit...saki/inventory/ in case I failed to list something). Also, italics indicate hats:

Heavy

The Dalokohs bar (x2)

The Eviction Notice

The Brass Beast

Copper's Hard Top

Magnficient Mongolian

Buffalo Steak Sandvich

The Fists of Steel

The Family Business

Spy

Conniver's Kunai

The Ambassador

The Cloak and Dagger (x2)

Your Eternal Reward

The Diamondback

The Big Earner

Scout

The Sandman (x2)

Force-a-nature (x2)

Mad Milk

Bonk! Atomic Punch

The Boston Basher

Holy Mackerel

Soldier

The Battalion's Backup

The Gunboats (x2)

The Pain Train

Direct Hit (x2)

The Concheror

Demoman

The Scot'sman Skullcutter (x2)

Nessie's Nine Iron

The Claidheamh Mor

Sniper

The Bushwacka

Jarate (x2)

The Razorback

Medic

The Kritzkrieg (x2)

The Overdose

The Ubersaw

The Vita-saw

The Solemn Vow

Engineer

Gunslinger (x2)

Ol' Geezer

Pyro

The Backburner (x2)

The Axetinguisher (x2)

The Degreaser

Misc

Crate # 19

Crate # 20

Crate # 23

Crate # 24

Crate # 25 (x3)

Crate # 26

Crate # 27

Crate # 28

I'll trade you any of my crates for anything you don't want. I don't particularly care what I get, so long as its not another crate. You can decide. I can trade up to three crates for one item.

So I have a good number of things

http://steamcommunit...kite/inventory/

If anyone wants anything, lemme know and we can work out a deal I suppose. I'm not terribly picky about trades since the only thing I ever really want is a Strange Kritzkreig and I dunno when they'll add those to the game. Anything I have 2 of I can generally just give out if it's needed by someone.

Though if there's Secret Saxtons in there at the time of viewing, I don't trade those. Those I pop daily on TF2 servers (Dunno if they are tradeable anyways).

Also if people really are item hunting on special occassions I typically pop a Pile O' Gifts. Namely if you catch me on the 17th at night(Dallas Server) I'll be popping one them for the obvious occasion so try and be there if you want some free loot =P

Edited by Morokite

I know I've used one of them to name my Strange Charge N' Targe "What would Rainbow Dash do?"

Nice. :pixel-dash-fly:

I'd like some pony themed weapons, but I honestly can't think of anything clever. Rainbow and other Pegasus ponies control the weather, so they are sort of a "Force-a-Nature" but I can't think of any clever way of working that into name tag.

Some goes for the description tag. At the moment I'm planing on giving my Sniper Rifle the description "How is my sniping? Call 1-800-SNIPER" or something to that effect, but I'd prefer something more pony related.

ALSO, I guess I'm looking for a plain ol` Liberty Launcher (as there are no strange versions I believe), a Strange Minigun, and I guess a Strange Scattergun.

Edited by Rainbro Dash

I know I've used one of them to name my Strange Charge N' Targe "What would Rainbow Dash do?"

Nice. :pixel-dash-fly:

I'd like some pony themed weapons, but I honestly can't think of anything clever. Rainbow and other Pegasus ponies control the weather, so they are sort of a "Force-a-Nature" but I can't think of any clever way of working that into name tag.

Some goes for the description tag. At the moment I'm planing on giving my Sniper Rifle the description "How is my sniping? Call 1-800-SNIPER" or something to that effect, but I'd prefer something more pony related.

ALSO, I guess I'm looking for a plain ol` Liberty Launcher (as there are no strange versions I believe), a Strange Minigun, and I guess a Strange Scattergun.

Hit me up sometime Rainbro. I'm not using my Liberty launcher, so you can have it. *Sadly it's not strange*.