The Watermelon of Destiny

Trades and item exchange

1204 posts in this topic

I'm still looking for a Troublemakers Tosslecap. I heard there is an awesome Rainbow Dash mod for it.

Looking for a strange jarate,vanilla sniper, and bushwacka. Don't need to have all of them just some of them.

strange jarate

vanilla sniper

I have both these items

Edit: Added you on steam, should either show up as Scottish_Dragon or [breachlan] Scottish-Husky

Edit2: I dont require anything in exchange for items, however a crate here and there is always welcome c:

Edited by Butterscotch Vision

Still looking for strange black box. I know they exist now, because I have a series 29 crate that can contain a Black Box.

I get paid Thursday and will be opening up some of my crates. I will open all my #29 and if I find one I will defintiely let you know.

Still looking for strange black box. I know they exist now, because I have a series 29 crate that can contain a Black Box.

Got a Black Box from one of the crates, but it wasn't a strange. Just normal.

I've gotten addicted to Stranges, and I'm on an epic quest to collect them for the classes I always play.

More than anything I need a Strange Minigun. But I'd also like a Strange Jarate.

Say, do anyone here have a name and/or description tag they would be willing to sell? And if so, what would you want for it?

Nightmare, If you can give me a strange backburner I will give you that name tag and maybe some other stuff.

okay, so here's a list of the stranges i have for trade

medigun

bonesaw

eyelander

sniper

jarate

also have some paint to trade, (maybe)

white

gold

lime

All would really want are a s. minigun, or hat(s)(Anger for sniper especially, or villain's veil)

Edited by Flutterguy

Got a strange black box this week. Also have tons of paints.

And still have tons of other stranges if anyone's looking for anything specific. No backburner, scattergun or minigun though.

http://www.tf2items.com/id/MrKenyon

I've got 5 Scout crates, and 2 Sniper crates I've been meaning to get rid of. Not to mention a spare Vintage Dead Ringer, Vintage Direct Hit, and Strange Axetinguisher that need good homes.

In return, looking for name tags, desc tags, a Strange Medigun, Strange Jarate, or any hats people are willing to part with.

I just opened a strange fist, and heavy is my least played class, about three hours out of 500.

Anyone want a strange fist? I'd like a strange degreaser, scattergun, pistol, shotty, sandman, or maybe an interesting hat. Make an offer.

Looking to get an anger or pyromancer's mask... Trading whatever, check my inventory... Most likely though, reclaimed or refined scrap... Weapons if you want them... All but my pyro and sniper gear :3...