The Watermelon of Destiny

Trades and item exchange

1204 posts in this topic

Just got another Strange Axetinguisher on top of the previously mentioned inventory.

If anything, can someone take these damn crates off my hands? They're for my some of my worst classes, and they just sit there...mocking me...

If anything, can someone take these damn crates off my hands? They're for my some of my worst classes, and they just sit there...mocking me...

I don't know what your classes are, but do you have any crates that a Strange Minigun could be gotten out of? I'm on desperate quest for one, as no one seems to have any for sale anymore. . .

Edited by Rainbro Dash

After an epic quest of hunting and trading (and $20 worth of keys) I have FINALLY obtained a Strange Minigun and a Strange Medigun. Hats off to Kuni for discovering a few Heavy crates in this inventory just as I was about to give up for the night. (opening Heavy crates and getting 3 Strange Nataschas in a row is rage-quit worthy)

Anyways, I've got a ton of Stranges from the affair that I don't need or care to have. So I'm looking to to sell or trade them. I've got:

Strange Crossbow x2

Strange Natascha x3

Strange Fists

Strange GRU

Strange Wrench

Strange Shotgun

I'm still looking for:

Strange Milkman

Strange Jarate

Strange Bushwacka

Edited by Rainbro Dash

I am looking for a Counterfeit Billycock (new spy hat) and a Cream Spirit. Anyone keep a look out for anyone selling these items, I need them to look FRESH

I had a fucking EPIC day of trading.

Won a Texas Slim Dome hat in a raffle which I sold for 1 ref.

Found a Conscientious Objector and sold it for 1.66 refined.

Found a crate 30 and instead of selling it for 4.5 keys I opened it and got a Strange Gunslinger!

I then sold the Strange Gunslinger for a Flip-Flop(Which is worth at least a Bills)

I pretty much made a bills+ profit in one day today.

I'm still looking for:

Strange Milkman

Strange Jarate

Strange Bushwacka

I can give you a strange Bushwacka if you want.

Just add me on Steam for trading.

I'm looking for a Strange Ullapool caber at the moment. It's really the only reason I want some crate 30's. D;

I'm still looking for:

Strange Milkman

Strange Jarate

Strange Bushwacka

I can give you a strange Bushwacka if you want.

Just add me on Steam for trading.

Sure thing, Thanks!

Rainbro, what would you want for the strange Natasha?

In all honesty, you can just have one Kino. I've got 3 and I don't savor the idea of trying to sell them; I'm no shrewd TF2 businessman. Just send me a trade request whenever and it's yours.

Edited by Rainbro Dash

I'll trade just about everything for free in my inventory on 3 conditions:

1) I must keep 1 of any item, Strange and Normal Versions (meaning if I only have 1 Jarate, I cannot trade)

2) You Must be playing on the Dallas (Texas) server at time of Trade.

3) You Must Sing A Pony Song of My Choice (In Show only) on Open Mic

Edited by The Doctor
1 person likes this

Gonna update real quick.. Because saw some items I really want.

Strange Degreaser - *I've been on a pyro high. Loving the Degreaser + Postal Pummler*

Strange Caber

Merc's Pride Scarf

Whiff of old Brimstone

Scottish Handshake

If you don't see anything in my inventory you want, I'm up for other deals. :x Like getting keys to trade!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/osakakunio/inventory/

Looking for a Strange Pistol now.

Rainbro, what would you want for the strange Natasha?

You still want the Strange Natasha Kino?

Edited by Rainbro Dash

okay, so an update on what i have to trade.

2x s. sydney sleeper

1 s. sniper

2x s. jarate

1 white paint

also, if anyone wants to give away there unwanted crates to a good home, i am willing to take them in and treat them right :D

I am looking for most sniper things, and a few other items. But I don't have much to offer in means of trade. I do hold onto my spare weapons for a bit before trading to those who need extras to craft. I do this and help a friend of mine try and complete her pyro collection. I'll link my backpack, most things I am willing to part with will be on the front page. I haven't gotten drops because I hit max til it resets Thrusday. :)

Piimpeh's BP: http://www.tf2items.com/id/Piimpeh

I'm on alot, so I'll go through my crates and move those I will part with to the front. And I shall make a list of weapons/hats/etc. That I am interested in and will edit this post.

Edit: How do I do the spoiler? x)

Edited by Piimpeh

I'm looking for a

reserve shooter

Strange knife

Strange bushwaka

I am willing to trade refined for the stranges and posssible some reclaimed for the reserve shooter

Looking for strange pyro items other than a flare gug, degreaser, or a powerjack. i already have those. So i guess the backburner and whatever else

I also have a spare halloween event headpiece for the demoman. i forgot what it's called but if anyone wants to throw a refined at me, send me a friend request on steam sometime today. i'll probably trade it on a server sometime this evening if nobody on here wants first dibs

if you don't have me on steam, just add me as "uvsc_wolverine"

2x s. sydney sleeper

also, if anyone wants to give away there unwanted crates to a good home, i am willing to take them in and treat them right :D

I'm looking for a strange sleeper, what are you asking in return?

Also, I have a couple of crates I don't mind giving you.

Also, I have a couple of Tough guy toques that I'm never gonna use.

I'll let them go for 2 refined metal.

Edited by Sherb