Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
woodledoodledoodledoodle

Team Fortress 2

4 posts in this topic

So... When's Raini going to return to the cartoon murder goodness?

Also, though it may result in a boring stream, will you ever do Katawa Shoujo? ("...I may stream the game sometime in thr future.")

Sorry woodle, TF2 just isn't good enough for her anymore (just kidding), but yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing some more TF2 streaming. I'm not a big fan of the other games that are streamed.

One of the reasons I haven't been streaming/playing TF2 as much is that I was applying for partnership and always had a dismal viewer count whenever I streamed TF2. =( The TF2 community is highly competitive so I think that people seek out the best of the best players on Twitch, and I'm only average, so my stream doesn't really attract them. I'm definitely going to start playing and streaming TF2 more though -- especially if I could arrange a time when you guys would be interest in playing with me and/or watching! I'd really like to devote at least an hour of my stream each day to showing off the community of these servers and what makes them so special to me. =)

I'd really like to devote at least an hour of my stream each day to showing off the community of these servers and what makes them so special to me. =)

tumblr_lr02314Pyv1qea3do.gif

2 people like this