Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KnightStriker

Gotham City Impostors Vs Team Fortress 2

13 posts in this topic

Ok guys gotham city imposter is a new fps game that is out for the ps3 xbox and pc and it is similar to team fortress 2 gameplay I was wondering what you think is better between them both you think gotham city impostors will be bigger and better then team fortress two or do you think that team fortress two will always be better then any other fps games that comes out that try's to steal the gameplay of team fortress two to try to take away team fortress two players.

TF2 will always be the king of shooters...

But Gotham City Imposters is still a wonderful shooter.

Looks like CoD with superhero skins. I would prefer nice, bright, vivid colors in a comic book themed shooter but as it is everybody's just a dull purple BLAH. Where's the acid-squirting flowers and other fun weapons? It's Just Another FPS. If the thing didn't have the Batman theme going for it nobody would give a shit.

Haven't played and I don't think I intend to purchase it, but the first thing that shaped my opinion of it was it's 6 on 6 multiplayer. Why so low?

Well to let you guys know this game is still new and hopefully they will add more options in the future I think you have to download the game on the ps3 and on the xbox shops I don't think you can buy it as a game tho and also I thought it kinda look similar to tf2 in a way tho on how they move and shoot.

MNC is more comparable to League of Legends. You got your pros, little bots that run around for you to kill, and the enemy pros.