CritFreak

League Of Legends

820 posts in this topic

Morokite uhh.. 25 I think? I enjoyed the game for a good time, even got a Kog'maw shirt cause he's just so adorable; but alas I eventually grew bored of the routine the game puts you in so I really only get around to playin' a game or 2 a week. I'm hoping Dominion will mix it up enough to get me interested again because some of my friends and I had some real fun times with it. Otherwise it'll just go the way of Bejeweled and all those other fun mini-games I've gotten over.

North America

Atlas61

Lvl 28

Don't get to play as much as i want during school but i actually don't really know anyone who plays this game.

I love the game but i do have to admit, a lot of the people who play it have really bad attitudes. Invite me anytime tho, just mention Ponyville

Ah, I dabble in LoL sometimes. You can find me under "MrKenyon" or "AFineDonnybrook". I could always use more people to complain about my rampant feeding, so friend away.

Waitin on DOTA 2 o_o

^ this, almost all the abilities look better in every way. I'm gonna play puck a lot, teleporting everywhere and stunning/ silence everything :3

Skirlax if u want to add me, though dont play much now

Northamerica

name: torkair

lvl 30

dont play much any more due to the player community is just the worst

Indeed, that's y i quit XD

Yeah, the LoL is full of douches and whiners. So's every other gaming community out there. You just gotta roll with the punches if someone's being a dickbag.

Couple weeks back, I was laming with a Sion who got his face eaten by the enemy Maokai. Since no one's ever responsible for their own failures, clearly this was me and my Mundo's fault.

DoucheCanoe(Sion): ZOMG, Mundo! You are the worst ever!

(All)DoucheCanoe(Sion): Everyone report Mundo for being a horrible player!

(All)MrKenyon(Dr. Mundo): Dude, you just got killed by a TREE. You're in no position to question my skill.

(All)Teammate1: lol

(All)Teammate2: lol

(All)Enemy1: rofl

Summoner DoucheCanoe has disconnected!

And yet we still won. You just can't let people get to you.

But yeah, having teammates you know certainly helps with some of the frustrations of the game. I've personally found that it seems rather hard to take a game seriously when your Mundo keeps spouting goofy comments in all caps.

Oh, and Sgt, what's your summoner name? You never gave it out.

Yeah, i played beta, got to level 30 shortly after it came out, quit playing it after they released that grave/undead champion.

They just keep unbalancing heros.. I think when i gave up annie was running around blowing everyone up... game is a joke.

The HON group also released a game called bloodline champions that was a bit fun in beta, but it also kind of sucked shortly after release.

These games are all following the f2p "buy stuff if you want or spent 50 hours to buy 1 hero" model, which is utter shit. Don't waste your time on these games.

They release new champs/heroes and make them imbalanced, and then fix them later to get people to buy them, really poor model for competition/lesurly gaming, you will have tons of dbags crying/leaving/griefing if they don't get the champ they want, or thinking they are better than everyone, so if they die they just feed the enemy team and leave, etc, total headache.

Might be fun to play on a team of other people who actually just want to have fun or mess around, but public games are total trash.

There is a 5v5, and less popular 3v3. I think there is also some new kind of game mode since I quit playing, capture points or something weird, not sure.

I always liked 3v3 but it favors certain champions with high hp and mobility.

North America

StormAIong (I is actually an i)

Level 30

i only really play with a group of fives because, well, random queues as support are absolutely horrible.

and i haven't been on as much lately. while i can play everything from jungler to ad carry i choose to play support mostly,

which is a role that riot seems to neglect seeing how they are currently only about 5 or 6 viable champs.

Edited by StormAlong

it's RTS where you control only 1 unit/hero and have to destroy enemy building to win (1 core building is the goal)

There is an item system that resets each map - you earn money for killing npc units that come in waves, as well as buildings and enemy players.

You can buy/upgrade items in the shop.

Xane Nightwing (try searching for it without spaces, though). level 8, close to 9. I'll probably be on monday, tuesday, wednesday for the most part, and thursday-sunday probably late at night because of my job.

So, seriously, anyone still playing? I haven't played in what feels like months, and until DOTA2 finally pops up for me to try, this is my alternative, and lord knows any of these MOBA games are better when you know the people you're playing with.

I play too! I am Sazukaceres and I have no idea what level I am....

I liked the game so much I got a Kog'maw plushie made for me ^_^

Koggy.jpg

I play on and off as Niklor. I believe I'm currently level 14. I think the server is North America, but I can't be sure of that because I can't recall where that information is located. And laziness demands that I don't try to figure it out.

Posting again, as my brain has changed lanes into its occasional "I REALLY LIKE LOL" track. I can keep this up as long as necessary.

Edited by MrKenyon