CritFreak

League Of Legends

820 posts in this topic

I literally just started playing, but I'm loving it so far. I like to think I'm fairly decent at it, although I'm only level 6. Almost have enough IP to buy Twisted Fate!

I don't know which server I'm on, but I'm under the handle "TheRealSnowstorm". Feel free to add me, just mention Ponyville.

I stopped playing when they nerfed my Annie,Koggerz and Twitcher. They were badass now Annie is a super glasscannon, Kogz can't hit 7k+ hp by lvl 8 anymore and Twitcher gets bodied unless you get fed by jumping weakend people. I used to do competitive matches and skype with friends while playing. Before I stopped I picked up Lux,Poppy and Master Yi.

The Great and Powerful Aloe has no problems giving out tips to those who need it. Just don't ask me about how be be a beast mage. I only mage Lux,Annie and the chyrophoenix.

I've quit LoL. WHile an awesome game, the community is terrible, and the whole not being able to leave without risking a ban is just stupid imo

Will say I did pretty good, being in high tier solo matchups (platinum badge) and my team finished pretty high up in the season 1 ending too. After season 1 finished however, we kinda went our separate ways.

Anivia was and always will be my fave. Hardest mage to master imo, but extremely useful to the team and so much cc lol.

Fave melee/dps was Xin or Tryndamere, but they both got nerfed to hell T_T

Fave Range/dps would be Miss Fortune or Twisted Fate (i played TF as a mage/range hybrid)

Fave tank is Gragas.

Edited by OhHaiDare

The community was just awful. They were a bit too anal about the game and they thought themselves better then they were.

Also, people who use ashe and swear they are good need to get their flank beat good...

So, i played a little bit tonite and it is pretty decent game. I wouldn't mind joining up with u guys, although i don't think i'd do well against other players just yet. still having some trouble with the AI.

North America

Twidash

like level 4 :P

so yeah, vs AI i'd be down almost anytime to play

lol i main Karthus and Maokai in ranked, sometimes thou i will be viegar or sona depending whats needed

and OhHaiDare O.o your fave tank is Gragas

I think he already does enoguh dmg in both ap and ad (ability power and attack damage). His barrel + ultimate do tons of dmg and have gr8 cc, while his W gives him 80 extra dmg, along with about 20% dmg reduction. So I'll go tanky with him, either going ap/tank or ad/tank depending on the team composition.

I also forgot to mention Udyr, Lee Sin and Pantheon. Those 3 are the most fun melee imo. They're more about using your abilities rather than just trying to just kill someone with melee.

Edited by OhHaiDare

Pantheon is a favorite of mine, even though I'm horrible with him.

Mundo will always be my boy, though. I don't care how shitty he is competitively.

Well, since i'm a noob and have no idea who those guys are, I like Shyvana. Her dragon form coupled with Fury is devastating as i have found out. Then again, I haven't tried PvP yet. I don't think I ever will either.

I think I stopped at around 1200 games.

I started back during the beta phase in 2009, but then the ragers came T_T

Recently bought Twisted Fate. My God, he is fun. He is pretty much useless early-game except for tower defense. But once you've farmed him to atleast 10, he makes a great pusher, and if you can Pick A Card fast enough he does insane DPS.

Recently bought Twisted Fate. My God, he is fun. He is pretty much useless early-game except for tower defense. But once you've farmed him to atleast 10, he makes a great pusher, and if you can Pick A Card fast enough he does insane DPS.

He got nerfed so badly, his ultimate used to be global. And before that, his ultimate was actually a regular spell he could learn at lvl 1 lol.

But yeah, TF is a really fun ranged champion

Edited by OhHaiDare

He got nerfed so badly, his ultimate used to be global. And before that, his ultimate was actually a regular spell he could learn at lvl 1 lol.

But yeah, TF is a really fun ranged champion

Yeah, I read about that. A shame, really, but it still allows lane hopping to an extent. And backdooring.

Edited by Snowstorm

hmm, i couldn't resist and did my first PvP match, 5/2/2 with Ashe. not too shabby considering the other team surrendered. I woulda had zero deaths, but like a newb i ran into their turret :/