CritFreak

League Of Legends

820 posts in this topic

They're not too dumb. After all, the whole team stacked bot that one push I had.

Seriously, though, I'll be happy to do some pvp work with you all next time. Mrs K may want to play, too, though she is a bit gun-shy about PvP.

Hmm, if you guys play together maybe I can join in.

I was a high tier ranking player in season 1, but I haven't played in like 7 months I believe, so i gotta catch up on things

Edited by OhHaiDare

the more the merrier i say, better than playing with randoms thats for sure.

Edit: Also, what do you guys think of Akali? She looks like a good champion to use, but I'm not sure if I should get her or not. If not, I'll prolly save up to get Shyvana. I like her a lot.

Edited by Trixie™

i wanted to get into lol but i hate that you have to build up your character in game but then again rts games are not my thing

Akali was once considered extremely OP. She's been nerfed a little since then, but she's a pretty high-dmg champion. HOwever there are some pretty good counters to her. Even with her strong dmg, she is completely melee and is pretty squishy compared to other champs. Udyr is one particular champion that counters her. He has a stun that can be activated every 6 seconds, and can take a good amount of dmg while dealing pretty good dmg.

I never really got a chance to play as Udyr. Shame.

Also wanted to note that if any of you wanted a low level PVP fight, my backup account's name is AFineDonnybrook. I'll probably be firing out invites here in a couple.

I remember when no one liked Udyr because of his learning curve lol. But yeah, definitely a high tier champ.

i don't much about Udyr, but i do know that i like how op Cho'gath can be. i like his feast mainly because of the sound he makes...om nom nom nom nom, but yeah, i just got Akali and about to put her into action and see how it goes.

so i played as Akali and she i really good at ganking. she'll prolly be my main from now on. lol

also, MrKenyon, corporate Mundo is awesome, but i found a competitor in that regard. Gentleman Cho'gath

1005110951b7fb2084cd4f5d75.jpg