CritFreak

League Of Legends

820 posts in this topic

lvl 30, I somewhat enjoy LoL, only when friends don't get heated about it.

Riven top is really my thing, domaines majority, though easily countered by Darius. I do enjoy a J4/Yi jungle though. Much fun.

I prefer staying out of bot lane, though I will say my Ez/Draven can be rather OP

i just dont want to rely on power i want to know i won because of skill not because there was nothing the enemy could do

I only play this game from time to time nowadays, ever since I completely lost my old paid-nothing account. My newish one is uo to level 14 I think? And I mostly main Tryndamere as top lane, Arhi as mid, Thresh as bot lane support, and a number of champs as Bot ADC, although I honestly suck at it. Currently sticking with AI matches until I fix all my builds the trinket system and item rebalances have ruined. I'd love a nice team to help with that and offer tips.

Edit: Might help if I include my name huh? Taco Turncoat.

Edited by Sir Bandersnatch

The community is very hostile, so i prefer to just watch MLP or something instead :3

Edited by RainbowCrash

The community is very hostile, so i prefer to just watch MLP or something instead :3

the internet in general is hostile. so don't expect much. and it's quite easy to just ignore the fucktards anyways.

2 people like this

So what'd I miss and why is everyone banning Vi all the time? Is she like, broken now?

Vi has been as powerful as she has been for a while now. i guess since the Season 4 jungle changes people are opting for her more often now since tanky junglers like noctune and J4 aren't nearly as good in the jungle as they use to be. she's not anymore powerful than she has been.

So what'd I miss and why is everyone banning Vi all the time? Is she like, broken now?

Vi has been as powerful as she has been for a while now. i guess since the Season 4 jungle changes people are opting for her more often now since tanky junglers like noctune and J4 aren't nearly as good in the jungle as they use to be. she's not anymore powerful than she has been.

She wasn't even broken in the first place though, but yeah. The jungle now really promotes bruisers and she can easily clear as a carry, bruiser or tank. Just like Udyr

She wasn't even broken in the first place though, but yeah. The jungle now really promotes bruisers and she can easily clear as a carry, bruiser or tank. Just like Udyr

i never said she was broken really. i just said powerful. i could say the same about elise and lee sin in the jungle. powerful but not broken.

>tfw you're hanging out with Fizz Kalifa and Best Riven NA on Skype because they like the way you play Udyr and Anivia

tumblr_mg2wfcc1Rk1rrayxjo1_500.gif

I play with a few Skype friends from time to time,

I play on NA and my name is HiddenAce12

Level 30 but unranked since I need two more champs to do Ranked. Oh well

Summoner Name: kinglulu (luluking on EU West)

Server : NA & EU West

Level/Rank : Silver 3

Role(s): Support

I will play the tank. And if it is not a good idea for me to be tank, then I will play a non-tanky champion and make them tanky! That is probably why no one wants me as Marksman. :twi-smug: It is a pleasure meeting you. 

80s Thrash Metal, NA and level 30.

Played a lot of singed early on. I still enjoy him, and i'm kind of a jack of all trades after being put in every lane. I just don't enjoy mid and adc as much as the other lanes.