CritFreak

League Of Legends

820 posts in this topic

Hey,

I play it from time to time and I really enjoy playing LoL. But sometimes when I try to read the forums it's hard to keep up with the specific lingo... do You know any site with some kind of dictonary for total beginners (just like me)?

Edited by GraveChild

your welcome, but if u need any strategy help i would recommend asking OhHaiDare, Torkair or MrKenyon. i know they played a lot.

Edited by Trixie™

Just two more things...

1. Are recommended items a good choice for champions? Sometimes I play a champion for a first time and I have to trust this recommendations.

2. How to choose my champion to be useful in my team? I'm not always sure if picked the right champion for the job, especially when I play with blind-picked players.

i would say go with recommended items until u know what suits your playstyle best. although teh ones they recommend are usually spot on.

as for your second question, i usually go Akali, but if i don't see a tank i would go tank. though, if u are playing AI doesn't matter much. it's when u do pvp that champion selection does.

but i would say, play whomever your comfortable with.

/two cents

First time playing it tonight , With the Kenyons and a couple others. *Sorry, I didn't recognize you guys' screen names*

Used Shen the first round and then..Crap I can't recall. The time magician guy. Z-..something or another! Still feeling my way through the game but it's certainty fun!

Zilean... Kuni did a good job. I was a bit rusty after 5 months of no play but I am back in the game.

and now I pass out.

Well howdy everyone, I used to be a bit of a LoL junkie and only played it as it was the only game I found entertaining for awhile.

Anyways, im level 30 with 'round 400 games, account name is justanotherguy (no spaces) and I'm on the North America server.

Veigar is one of my favorite characters of all time and probably the sole reason I didn't stop playing a long time ago.

See y'all on the fields of justice.

Edited by Easygoin'Engie

So I just started playing again after over a year I think. Went morgana and was told to take mid even though I was still rusty.

7/0/9 is good, right? and for that matter, 14/4/10 as well? Won both matches.

because that was the result of the 2 games I played. O_o

Edited by Blightmare

No one like having to dodge slow moving projectiles or move away from her when she ults apparently, main reason it's her and not lux is because her projectile stun hits like a truck and her ult wrecks a team if they don't get the heck away when she activates it

So, Lulu is a new champ that I really really like. Her support abilities are extremely helpful for pushing and defending. I got like 33 assists with her in one Classic game. Turning enemy champs into bunnies is a nice bonus too. :D

And then we have Hecarim and Varus coming out. Hecarim might be out right now, I'm not sure. But what do you guys think about these new champs?

So, Lulu is a new champ that I really really like. Her support abilities are extremely helpful for pushing and defending. I got like 33 assists with her in one Classic game. Turning enemy champs into bunnies is a nice bonus too. :D

And then we have Hecarim and Varus coming out. Hecarim might be out right now, I'm not sure. But what do you guys think about these new champs?

Varus = Me Gusta

So this week Vladimir is free, and I decided to give him a try. (lately been on a "do new things" binge with the game)

OTP. This champion is SOOOOO getting bought next chance I get. it's not that he's overpowered(he is really fucking powerful though) but I had an absolute blast playing him. I was mid just farming away and killing my lane partner and the jungler TRYING to gank, and before I knew it I was lvl 14 with over 6k gold. I've never had this much fun playing any champ in the game before.

Man oh man, had two games with Veigar where I got to completely wreck the enemy team. It is so much fun just to completely destroy a champion after they get caught in the stun. Going for the third, let's see what happens...

Inb4leaver/troll

EDIT: Not a steamroll, but good enough. We won, and I got to enjoy some delicious "Veigar OP" comments.

Veigar? OP? :bwaha:

Edited by Easygoin'Engie

I hate fighting good veigar's. you just can't do anything to him if they know their stun. :S

my binge of trying new champs continues. currently: kennen. god I love playing this guy. I still have a lot to learn in order to utilize his passive stun, but he's still fun as hell.

Man oh man, had two games with Veigar where I got to completely wreck the enemy team. It is so much fun just to completely destroy a champion after they get caught in the stun. Going for the third, let's see what happens...

Inb4leaver/troll

EDIT: Not a steamroll, but good enough. We won, and I got to enjoy some delicious "Veigar OP" comments.

Veigar? OP? :bwaha:

Veigar is pretty OP, to be honest... get Deathfire, morello's, rabadon's, hourglass or scepter depending on what you need. Even get both if you can afford it. A lich bane would also work, 'specially if you're against other AP users.

Same goes with Xerath :P

Edited by ProjectRKA