Rainy

How can I involve you more?

50 posts in this topic

Hey everypony!

I want to schedule a day or time every week where I can do something to make everyone feel more involved in the stream. I was thinking of doing a private game night on TF2 or something similar where people would feel encouraged to participate in a game that I'm playing/streaming and or tune in to watch their friends play. I know that TF2 is probably the most likely game to be suggested here, but what maps, or what kind of game modes? What other games would you suggest? L4D2, Warhammer Online? I'm open to all of your thoughts and brainstorming!

It's had a spike of popularity recently, so I'd suggest Killing Floor.

1 person likes this

We were talking about this in chat a couple days ago, but how about somekind of board game or somethin'?

Online scrabble

or risk

or poker

Hell, i got a bunch of games that i know of where small organizations have bought the rights to the games, and i could provide DL Links.

I'm Calzone and I approve of this thread.

I would get kf, but I can't download and play new games so I'm SOL. I can do L4D2 however. I'd beat down zombies with you anytime raini!

Gonna join in on the general crowd!

Killing Floor is really hot right now. *for good reason!* It'd defenitly be a blast to play a round with ya! Also the Chicago server would be awesome to see our glorious leader's true skills! :D

Have you considered possibly streaming online sessions of console games or leaving it only to steam / PC?

1 person likes this

Oh Man. If I was able to be part of a L4D2 that would be the greatest thing in the world for me.I am guaranteed to bring your viewers 20% or more entertainment!

Killing Floor would be interesting, though it still doesnt get really fun until you get past the learning curve and hit at least level 2 or 3 on some class.

16 player Serious Sam co-op!

L4D2 and KF are always good choices, I'd be interested in joining for those.

a free, simple MMO like Spiral Knights might be kinda cool? like as a Ponyville guild. though I don't think anyone plays Spiral Knights as much anymore.

we could have another Ponyville community tournament in TF2 while Raini does live commentary for the stream, or something like that. this could be a lot of fun for both the players and the stream-watchers, something special to stand out from random casual TF2 matches.

Y'know, Simple streamed Rocky Horror Picture Show last weekend, and it was an awesome time for all! Maybe we could watch it every weekend have a movie night with awesome or cult movies?

I am for garry's mod! Trouble in terrorist town among friends can be pretty fun to even spectate sometimes.

Cinnamon Groove, I will be streaming again this saturday! I just haven't posted the reply yet. Movie night with raini would be so much fun though

1 person likes this

I am for garry's mod! Trouble in terrorist town among friends can be pretty fun to even spectate sometimes.

Cinnamon Groove, I will be streaming again this saturday! I just haven't posted the reply yet. Movie night with raini would be so much fun though

Trouble in Terrorist Town is great and probably my favorite game mode in gmod, yet still the learning curve is steep and I couldn't say people would be able to innocent-check raini just by looking at the stream

1 person likes this

Trouble in Terrorist Town is great and probably my favorite game mode in gmod, yet still the learning curve is steep and I couldn't say people would be able to innocent-check raini just by looking at the stream

XD i completely missed that. Yes, people would be instantly be able to check raini just by looking at the stream.. I am not a clever pony

Y'know, Simple streamed Rocky Horror Picture Show last weekend, and it was an awesome time for all! Maybe we could watch it every weekend have a movie night with awesome or cult movies?

It is highly unadvised that Raini streams copyrighted material such as movies and series on her channel. As Raini is now a partner she can get in trouble i.e lose her account because of it. She does however do this on occasion, on her other channel - http://www.justin.tv/nerdorable

16 player Serious Sam co-op!

I support this. Serious Sam is an awesome game that can be enjoyed by many. In case someone doesn't own it they could just grab the game on Steam, it's quite cheap.