Rainy

How can I involve you more?

50 posts in this topic

Has Killing Floor been mentioned yet?

:P

I don't think it has..Good thing you brought it up! :spin:

2 people like this

Snowstorm, my 5 consonants are Z, 4, Q, another Q, a third Q, and my vowel is the batman symbol.

Okay, no help there. Um, 15 seconds. If you want to take a shot at it, talk it out.

Edited by Snowstorm

There is no way to involves us more Raini! You're stream is already way to unfriendly! I mean you don't give every single person individual treatment and undivided attention! GOSH

Ok ok ok, I'm done trollin'

I'd love you to play a date sim and have viewers choose the path/dialog choices.

I don't play KF much. I used to be crazy about a guy who played it a lot, so I would force myself to play that game for hours just to be around him. XD; Haha

L4D2 sounds good though. We could organize some Versus or Survival stuff.

I think the biggest problem with doing a L4D2 day is that we could only get three people from the stream into a normal campaign. Seven if we did versus.

Conviction is an awesome game to play, but I think it is only two player. =(

Ideally I'd want something that we could get a large enough number of viewers in to play.

I hadn't even thought of Serious Sam until Haze brought it up, but that's a game with co-op that we could get around 16 people in to play. Any idea when Serious Sam 3 comes out?

Y'know, Simple streamed Rocky Horror Picture Show last weekend, and it was an awesome time for all! Maybe we could watch it every weekend have a movie night with awesome or cult movies?

It is highly unadvised that Raini streams copyrighted material such as movies and series on her channel. As Raini is now a partner she can get in trouble i.e lose her account because of it. She does however do this on occasion, on her other channel - http://www.justin.tv/nerdorable

I won't be using that channel anymore now that I am a Partner too. =( If anyone knows of alternate streaming sites that don't put a cap on viewers, I could try using one of those. Even streaming movies within the public domain is risky for me to do with any account on JTV. I'm too worried they will just see that I streamed something and ban me immediately. LOL

I won't be using that channel anymore now that I am a Partner too. =( If anyone knows of alternate streaming sites that don't put a cap on viewers, I could try using one of those. Even streaming movies within the public domain is risky for me to do with any account on JTV. I'm too worried they will just see that I streamed something and ban me immediately. LOL

There is a higher power than raini!?! O_o

There is a higher power than raini!?! O_o

Say it isn't so!

:shakin:

Serious Sam 3 is extremely fun and only $13 for the rest of the weekend. more people need to get this game!

Raini, you can play an all-Flesh Pound game with us on the KF server! We're finally somewhat good at Beginner on West London. xD

Raini, you can play an all-Flesh Pound game with us on the KF server! We're finally somewhat good at Beginner on West London. xD

I think we are ready to handle Easy now! hahahahaha

1 person likes this

Claim that potatoes had exploded and prevented you from eating them (the potatoes of cource)

What?

Claim that potatoes had exploded and prevented you from eating them (the potatoes of cource)

that is the most legit way to involve people more during a stream

Gaming-wise we seem set for the moment, however tossing out a poll once in a while and seeing how well certain combinations do should get us a general idea on what we can do.

I'd definitely encourage chat and/or ventrilo, etc participation during any event.

I run a smaller non-brony group outside of here for a different set of games/activities and and just getting people to show up and say "hi" really helps getting more ponies involved. Yes, I'm sure there's a few Fluttershys and ponies without voice chat capabilities for whatever reason and that's fine, just throw the option on the table.

1 person likes this

I remember you had that guy with the sexy accent on at times, bring him back cuz he is so sexy and handsome etc.

1 person likes this

I remember you had that guy with the sexy accent on at times, bring him back cuz he is so sexy and handsome etc.

That is rather vague. Could you be more descriptive on who you're talking about? lol