TwilightPixel

Would you go to Equestria if..?

Would you move to Equestria if?   34 members have voted

1. 1. You know you and the world end when the TV series ends?

• Yes
    • No
    • Help! I can't decide!
    • Other:
  2. 2. only you could go, it were one way, but you could live out your life there.

• Yes
    • No
    • Help! I can't decide!
    • Other:

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 posts in this topic

So, I know many of us would love to go to Equestria. What happens when the series ends though?

If you could move to Equestria, a one way trip, but it would mean living for only four or five more years, would you do it?

And what it you could just live happily ever after? Would you go? Just you, you can't take anyone with you.

Edit: tweaked poll options.

Edited by TwilightPixel

If I knew that I had only 4-5 years? No way. It'd probably take me that long to get used to life there.

If I could live out the rest of my life? Sure. There seems to be a lower general level of suffering in Equestria. Yeah, big, nasty stuff pops up but nothing compared to the brutality and monstrosity that happens on good ol' Earth. Every day I read about things like the ultrasound laws in Virginia and in general what the GOP wants to do to this country, the more I want to get away. But there's not really anywhere on the planet where it's really THAT much better. So there ya go.

I voted no for both of them. The reason I wouldn't want a one way ticket to Equestria is because of what I would be leaving behind in this world. I mean the majority of us would love to live in a world like Equestria where we wouldn't have to worry about the evils of the real world and everyone would live in harmony, myself included, but I would leave behind too much in this world to enjoy myself properly. My friends and family, I love them and their company too much to go by myself to Equestria without ever seeing them again.

Now if I had my memory wiped before I went there, then I would vote yes. inb4 My Little Dashie reference.

If I only got to live there for 4-5 years? I would say no.

Now if I got to live there for the rest of my life then yes, although if it would only be me and I couldn't take anyone else, then I don't know I mean on one hand I'd be living in my dream world and on the other had I would miss all my friends and family.

So to be honest, it's a tough call.

I wouldn't do it for just until the end of the series.

If it were for the rest of my life, it becomes a really hard choice. Right now, I think I'd say no. I'd hate to leave friends and family. Really torn on that one.

Living there for 4-5 years then, what, I stop existing? Yeahno.

And going there permanently without Mrs. K to give me backup? Not happening. You work me out a bundle deal, and we'll talk.

1 person likes this

yes to BOTH!

Just fits with what i believe, nothing more, and if I can have a more lucid experience having it firsthand, when I finally do die, I'll be able to go to MY equestria!

Even if it's only for 5 years, i'm ok with this.

Even if i stand alone at the prom in this poll.

1 person likes this

The first one is a big nono, dooming yourself like that sounds rather frightening to me atleast. The second one though... it would have been nice to live in a world where everything was as nice as Equestria heh, but not entierly sure if I would have actually gone if the oppertunity struck, might have depended on a lot of things like the current situation of my life, if I would be turned into a pony aswell on arrival and such.

even though the world may end, there's a chance you'll get reincarnated if a Generation 5 world is ever created

maybe.

1 person likes this

I'd do it if it meant I could live the rest of my life there. And yes, I wouldn't bring anyone with me. Fuck this humanity.

when mlp ends the fanbase will still be here we will still be talking chatting and playing tf2 together and more .memes will probably end though and other things that need the show will stop to but bronies will stil be here and also there is a rumor of a mlp spinoff with the cmc cast and other smal fillies were they are full grown

for a short time and then die...no... i fear death. and would never choose a better place for a short time.

when it came to leaving everyone behind... i also choose no... i have a separation anxiety too.. and losing friends that i've know for a long time. it makes me feel like shit, and even if i could make new friends.. losing everyone. it's not something i think i could handle

You're not alone Cal. I voted yes for both.

Even if it were for 4 or 5 years, we technically could live !forever in the various spin offs. I would also want to be a pony in Eqeustria. Within that time I could write a collection of horror stories titled Life On Earth. My books will sell by the truckload.

But for whole life preferentially I would reincarnate as a colt at around the same time the Mane Six were born. Then I could experience the thrill of getting Fluttershy my special talent...

2 people like this

(Not sure of the logic in the show ending= YOU ending

Because if you enter Equestria, it isnt the show right?)

(whatever)

Definitely wouldnt go if I would disappear, and leaving everything behind seems kinda.........

Worth it :D

Id regret the decision later, BUT WHATEVER.

Neither way would I want to go, not by myself. I would, however, go for just a visit. The ideal for me would be to be able to shuttle back and forth, maybe spend my weekends there as my Ponysona. Also, I would rather my wife and close friends could come along. I would not leave them behind.

Neither way would I want to go, not by myself. I would, however, go for just a visit. The ideal for me would be to be able to shuttle back and forth, maybe spend my weekends there as my Ponysona. Also, I would rather my wife and close friends could come along. I would not leave them behind.

This one. Right here.

I wonder how radioactive a portal to Equestria would be....

If I could live just as long as I would normally? Yes, I'd go. I would probably have to leave all my friends behind but I'm an introverted person anyhow. I would get over it in good time.

If my life became limited, THEN I'd be in conflict; I do think it's a lot more important to live a fun and exciting life than to live a long one. On the other hand, having the knowledge that I'm going to die in five years constantly looming over my head wouldn't do any favors for my mental sanity. So, I don't have a definite answer for this one.

All I can really do now is make my best individual effort to spread some good Equestrian cheer as far as I can in our own world.

Edited by Sgt. Fly

No to both.

I don't want to live for only 4 to 5 years more, it's not worth it.

I love my friends and family, I can't just leave them like that. Plus, I know that I don't belong there. I just know.

I would probably have to leave all my friends behind but I'm an introverted person anyhow. I would get over it in good time.

But you have us! D;

I don't know, the short term package sounds kinda' crappy. Sure I believe in reincarnation and all, but being a teenager kinda sucked, and I just got out of it. I really don't have any inclination to do HS all over again, just yet. A few decades down the road, when senility kicks in and we'll see...

Now as far as going there for good, but no one can go with...To paraphrase Harrypartridge "Goodbye ma, goodbye pa, Equestria awaits!"

Frankly--it would be hard for me to decide.

Living in Equestria seems nice. But I've actually got a lot of good things going for me here. I'd hate to leave it all behind.

I just got to thinking... I'm a Medieval Martial Artist. Would ponies fight, even just in the spirit of friendly competition? I mean, we've seen that they have Karate, though they may not be all that good at it... But with Windigoes, Dragons and Draconequii, surely they must have martial arts? It sure would stink having to give up my fighting as it is far more than a hobby for me, it really is a critical part of my life and self-identity...

I can think of one way I would go to Equestria, on a sort of lifelong basis. That is akin to the Pevensies travel to Narnia. For those unfamiliar, the Pevensie kids went to Narnia, then stayed there as royalty after the great war between Aslan and the White Witch. After growing up in Narnia, they come back to this world to nearly the moment in which they left. They once again had their youth, but retained all their memories of Narnia.

I would go to Equestria under tose circumstances. To go there, becoming a pony myself, and be able to live a whole life that way. Once I die there, or decide to come home, or that world ends, I would come back to mere moments after I left this world, but still have my memories of that one.

I would still like to bring my closest brony friends with me, of course.

if the world and I would end when the show ends? NO WAY!!!!

if I could live there forever and die naturally? F*CK YES!!!!

Now I appreciate that most of you would hate to leave your friends and family behind, but I personally don't care about that stuff. All my 'friends' are ***hole's, and I'm only really close to one of my family member's (good ol' momma), plus I hate the human race. Now granted I would feel bad about leaving my family without me (i probably wouldn't tell them I went to a universe ran by ponies so they'd most likely think I'm dead), but I'm sure it wouldn't bother me too much

Life is to valuable.

A one way ticket to Equestria would be a no, no for me. Most likely because even though it seems that Ponyville would be a fun place to live i wouldn't leave the real world to become a cartoon. Leaving my good friends and family behind would be a hard decision for me. If I was to move to Ponyville I would follow in Pinkie Pies footsteps adn try to make as man friends as possible.

I would only really leave the real world to go to Equestria if I could take my friends.