Rainy

Post Your Desktop

662 posts in this topic

It's actually a series of like 10 different wallpapers scrolling. All different landscapes with the same outcome.

4kAtX.jpg

Edited by Derpy Hooves
3 people like this

Wait.. $350 for a Win7?.. 64 bit? Hrm. Mine was $100 at a Electronic super store (Frys). It was on sale and I needed it anyway.

Well perhaps you bought an OEM and they were lookin' at one that wasnt.

Windows 7 is pretty good, but I use to have vista and I never had any problems with it. I think if you have the newest edition of Common Sense you can run an older generation and get along fine(Though I really don't like being back 2 gens for technical/support reasons). Not to mention with Windows 8 coming out, it might make 7 more affordable for those with tight budgets.

It's actually a series of like 10 different wallpapers scrolling. All different landscapes with the same outcome.

*Greatest wallpaper*

By any chance I want one :<

*Edit*

You could just code it

fluttershy_jumper_wp_by_alicehumansacrifice1-d495n53.png

Edited by ✿Roseluck✿
1 person likes this

thanks rose. thing is, i don't know coding, plus the fact that its a .png has given some trouble before. like i cant use it for a steam icon or spray which kinda bugs me, but anyway, thanks.

HAH, that's hilarious. What an awesome idea.

Here is mine!

*drum roll*

rainbow_dash_wallpaper_by_tehnomad-d3ypbco.jpg

yaya, it's the same as my avatar. Actually, I had the desktop first. And it was convenient when I quickly needed an avatar when first joining these forums.

Since day 1, I've been playing on drawing my own desktop and avatar, but haven't got around to it yet.

Edited by Rainbro Dash

Very nice desktop wallpaper there, Puddi.

My current one is something that I stumbled upon while looking for MLP pics on google.

desktopkwk.png

1 person likes this

I really need to expand with 2 more then I can have more pony xD don't ask about the bills!

Love the avatar too! Just so cute xD

Edited by Scottish-Husky

Here's mine.

01100100011001010111001101101011011101000110111101110000.png

The top screen is actually a 32inch monitor, but only supports 1366 x 768. It CAN go higher than that (Up to 1920 x 1080), but any higher and the text becomes fuzzy. The bottom screen is just a regualr 14inch. Dual Screen ftw.

desktopec.png

Just a little something for my new laptop, the wallpaper is from a webcomic called Homestuck. Google it.