Rainy

Post Your Desktop

663 posts in this topic

RK3sDesktopSMALL.jpg

My current desktop, as of 1-14-2013. And believe it or not, I'm actually writing ideas and gathering reference material for my RK fancomic. ;)

Haha seeing this made me do a double-take because I haven't seen the character/art in so long and it looked so familiar! Rocket Knight was one of my favorite Genesis games as a kid. Let me know if you ever make your comic. =B

1 person likes this

Here's mine. I'm a total clean freak when it comes to it. You wouldn't believe the amount of junk that's in the "Desktop Stuff" Folder.

jDjYabT.jpg

Edited by Crusty Skunk

Here's mine. I'm a total clean freak when it comes to it. You wouldn't believe the amount of junk that's in the "Desktop Stuff" Folder.

tVGI7OS.jpg

Guess you took a look at my desktop and started to twitch at the disorder didntcha? :p

tVGI7OS.jpg

Guess you took a look at my desktop and started to twitch at the disorder didntcha? :p

I'm tapping my foot faster than a rabbit while looking at it. ;~;

2dtt9ah.jpgAs you can see I've got a bunch of carefully named folders and files and even cleaned up my desktop twice by stuffing it into a folder ('All the stuff' and 'clean up the desk'). The background images that change every minute are made in Garry's Mod by me and and a friend.