Rainbro Dash

Art and Commissions

36 posts in this topic

I found my purpose!!!!! At least creatively.

I can collaberate.

I can't draw/art. I can't spend the attention to one thing to write it all out, but I can do these things, and I feel, do them well.

1) I can idea. I'm an idea guy. I have so many so often that I can't even remember them all. I try to write some down as they come to me. I even started this thread to catch them, and those I pass off freely for anyone who wants to run with them. The ones in the thread are, of course, pony related, but I do others as often, if not moreso.

2) I can Brainstorm. I can toss the idea ball around, and help you find your story tThis closely coinsides with the following.

3) I can pick apart ideas and stories. Not in a bad or cruel way, mind you, but I can put fresh perspective on a work, and find story flaws and disconnects. I can also help reason and figure out why certain things happen, or what they can be replaced with. Overall, I can glue or smooth the plot, and Brainstorm with you about ways to fix/adjust it.

I really want to practice these traits, so if anyone could use this guy, send me a PM or ding me on Steam.

All I ask is that if you like my work, reccomend me to anyone else who may benefit from it. Also, if I end up adding a considerable amount of story, characters, or plot elements, maybe throw me a line in the credits or something.

ps: if there are grammer/spelling/inconsistancies in this post, I am really exhausted and wired at the same time and am typing really fast.

I kind of doubt that there's a ton of demand for this, but if there are people who want sheet music for a song they like for an instrument they play, I could make it for them. I've had a decent amount of practice now with learning songs by ear, and I was thinking that I might be able to apply that skill to help people.

However, I haven't completely mastered this yet, so a more complex song could take a while.

Why have i never noticed this thread before? Well, i'm pretty handy with a pencil and paper, but of course, i have no scanner, so i'd have to photograph all my images...

Why have i never noticed this thread before? Well, i'm pretty handy with a pencil and paper, but of course, i have no scanner, so i'd have to photograph all my images...

The feeling of not having a scanner *sheds a single, manly tear*

Welp, I do some pretty dandy art myself. Maybe I can accept commissions as well? Welp, I'll leave you guys here my dA, (deviantART), so you guys can be updated with what I do and see if you guys like how I do it. If you're interested, y'all can contact me by:

Email

deviantART

~and/or~

Steam

Edited by Ducky McQuackerson™