Rainy

Vector Art Credit

6 posts in this topic

This thread is to give credit to all the artists whose work has been used throughout this website and the larger Ponyville community.

If you recognize a vector by an artist who is not credited here, please reply to the thread with a link to their DA or website so that I can give credit. Some artwork is by artists whose accounts were deactivated on DeviantArt and I do not know their new names/gallery.

Flying Tank, Etc. - HSLDoperator
Luna on Storm Cloud, Etc. - Maishida
Twilight Hugging Spike, Etc. - joeyh3
Pinkie Pie with the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Etc. - Stinkehund
Butterfly Rarity, Etc. - tocupine
Various Pony Backgrounds, Etc. - BonesWolbach and Hellswolfeh

Various Pony Smilies, Etc. - Ambits

Canterlot Castle, Props, Etc. - MisterAibo
Ponies, Props, Etc. - atnezau
Elements of Harmony Book, Etc. - turtlelover73
Cutie Marks, Etc. - Durpy
School House, Etc. - SnowedEarth

IF AN ARTIST IS NOT LISTED HERE, AND/OR THE TERMS OF USE FOR THEIR ART HAS CHANGED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

1 person likes this

Awesome!

. . .

But after fervent F5`ing, the only new one I ever see in the Pinkie/CMC one? Might just be coincidence.

1 person likes this

But after fervent F5`ing, the only new one I ever see in the Pinkie/CMC one? Might just be coincidence.

Same, but instead I don't see Luna or Tank. Could be a coincidence; maybe we have too many vectors.

Edited by Zelc
1 person likes this

Same, but instead I don't see Luna or Tank. Could be a coincidence; maybe we have too many vectors.

I have yet to see Luna or Tank yet, as well, and it's been a few days...