Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Midnight Page

A Fortress of Friendship

14 posts in this topic

Twilight tries to find a important artifact for Luna and discovers a strange object unlike anything she has seen before. After accidentally activating it, Twilight and her friends find themselves in a new world, locked in seemingly eternal combat. Will they have what it takes to survive and adept to the new world, find the now missing Cutie Mark Crusaders and return home?

This fic is mainly a tribute to my friend http://www.youtube.com/user/Sakojima5555 and their videos, though the story is my original deign.

Here is the link to FIMfiction: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/6807/A-fortress-of-friendship

Quite interesting, really.

I wonder what could happen if I make something... kinda similar... but with Redcoats...

Go for it, it sounds like an interesting idea :)

Quite interesting, really.

I wonder what could happen if I make something... kinda similar... but with Redcoats...

You like england don't you? Hate to break it to ya, but im a minuteman.

I have not read anything yet, but you do have me interested. I gotta go to class first before i can start though, so I'll reply later when i read em all.

^^Bring it, ye rag tag minuteman! Me and my lads can take it on ye at any time. (granted you don't cheat and snipe our officers with Pennsylvania Long Rifles)

And yeh, I'm trying something like it one of these days. As soon as things with school get light, I'll get on with it.

^^Yea, you and what army?.... oh yea.

Cowardly sniping time, hee hee. You can't keep your own colonies under control. And don't say we won because of the french. They did not do most fighting, otherwise they would surrender.

Also, (differences aside Koach), who came up with the dumb idea of lining up across from each other?

Gentleman's game- bahahahaha

Well, i just read all the way up to rarity's spy training.

This is a good fanfic.

Only downside is I never liked the appledash ship, but thats just an opinion and everyone will have their own.

Can't wait to read more!

Wow. Just wow. Rainbowdash vs scootabuse chapter.

Very emotional from both sides. Very well written and extremely pheasible. Good chapter.

I also noticed that the appledash ship actually works in this. Very nice. Most of the time, mlp ships just involve sex or friends with benefits, but this is actually two friends who care deeply about each other. Very nice. So now I have two ships i like because of you. SpikeXRarity, and now applejackXrainbowdash.

Aaaaaannnnddd, now good feeling is gone with next chapter.

I will praise a well written ship, as shown above, if pheasability is there. This just isn't as pheasable. Twilight and Luna? When would twilight have gained an affection for luna? she only sees her two times, the first being after she defeats her as nightmare moon.

Also, i kinda have a thing for luna, so hearing she's a lesbian just kills it for me. I know its your opinion and all, but it just appears that you are foccusing more on the romance than the drama.

I mean, this is a new world with completely different creatures with completely different ways of life. And yet they are killing the red team as if it was nothing now? Shouldn't there have been some moral dilemas first? Where's the tension?(besides scootabuse chapter. that was a brilliant chapter)

I'm not even close to done reading this fanfic, but we can't lose it at the beginning. Though i did love twilights saying, "death is nice, but life.... life is a blessing." You brought it back to the emotion needed, so good save.

yea...... i lost you

You are trying too hard to put every little detail and tye-in as possible, that its getting unclear as to the storyline. Sorry, you are a good writer still, but i just cant take that abuse on luna

Luna was banished to the moon by celestia, and you talk as if she was merely fighting a silly war up there, and only came back because she was losing.

:( This storyline was doing so well at the beginning. It's almost like you got tired of writing and just half did it.

and im back to loving it. it took till the last three chapters, but you finally explained ben and the lunaXtwi thing, which actually works as well as the appleXdash one.

Very nice last chapter. I would really like to see more detail with the other tf2 characters, possibly with the engineer telling aj not to be afraid of telling the others about her and dash.

I can't wait to read more, very interesting story.