Royal Blue

Rp Dark vs Light

966 posts in this topic

Blue Sky had her demons, yes. But she also had a good side, Royal Blue. Her evil side, also known as Stormy Sky, has tried to kill her and her friends on numerous occasions.

But with the Elements of Light, Leadership, whom she was, Care, Humor, and Knowledge, they can defeat their demons.

But she needs forces. Who, she asks, will join her army to defeat the dark beings, the Marenites?

A lone voice shouts before others. "I, Stargazer the traveler will fight for our kingdom!"

"My knowledge of the paths will lead the way."

And with that he begins to suit up.

OOC:

1- Do we have to be that formal about things?

2- So let me get this straight:

Light

-Royal Blue

Dark

-Stormy Sky

-Stargazer

3- Who's side is Blue Sky on?

4- I would've joined the dark side if they didn't have such a horrible name. (no offence)

IC:

Hexus alighted on the ground before Royal Blue/Blue Sky.

"Umm... I'll join. I know quite a bit about..."

He waved back towards a dark, thundering lightning cloud, which seemed to flash in response.

"Twelve million ohms, actually. It's a pretty nice cloud."

ooc: yea, im pretty shure I joined blu

and no, it dont have to be formal. I just like the idea of my character being

kinda that way

Ooc: light. There are many other dark ponies, such as Blizzard Wind, Midnight Sparkle, DeDe, Redeye, etc, etc. all of them have great power.

Ic: Royal Blue knew that since all of these Marenites come never endlessly out of Fadrealm. But, there has to be a way to stop them.

Funny thing was, even though she took Celestia's place as ruler when she turns into Madlestia and went to the dark side, she's never seen these ponies before.

"Luna! We need to talk!"

Ooc Luna is still princess

OOC: yes, i am interested in how this story is going to turn out.

IC: While Royal Blue was talking to the princess, Stargazer was going through his inventory. He was quite nervous and excited, for he had never fought in a war before but wanted to be

a key figure in the battles ahead. "May my sight stay true, and my path lead straight, so I might show others the way." he wispered to himself and thought of his secret love, whom he would give his life for.

OOC: hey everypony, i think we should post pictures of how our character looks like, with and without their battle fatigues.

OCC wait since hexus is joining, what the hell i will try out your rp sooo

My character would be The Doctor and i guss he would be light so ya WDYT

WDYT=what do you think

Edited by Muffin97

<-----------Royal Blue is right here.

Ooc: I might use tons of OCs. If you need to know the look, most of them are on rubik316.deviantart.com

Ic:

"Got it?" Luna nods and flies off.

Hmmm... How is her army doing? It seems some new recruits have been added.

IC: Stargazer bursts through the door, "Princess Luna! I have some import..... oh..." he looks around. "she left already." Stargazer turns to Royal Blue.

"is this a bad time?"

1 person likes this

"I'm Stargazer. I'm one of the new recruits. I was trying to get a hold of Luna but i guess I'm too late. It is really important."

ic: flys in luna what do you want me to get... who are you. "

Edited by megakidicarus
1 person likes this

"I really wish I had a muffin right now." Omega Derpy walked up behind the ponies. Omega's code word for destruction was muffins, Royal remembered. Also, in this Omega form, her eyes illuminated yellow and her eyes strait. She gets super reflexes.

"Ya, do that. And while you're at it, have a side of Luna." Royal said.

"She's gone? Oh, this is bad, I was going to warn her about the danger."

"See, i was going through all my maps of Fadrealm, trying to remember the best path I took to get to the capital. Of course, that was decades ago when there was still peace. Then I heard rushing wings going past my cottage. I never hear those. I don't get any visitors since i moved to the everfree forrest. I looked outside to see the scout heading here, so I tried to follow her."

"She reminded me of somepony i knew back in the day, but i can't remember now. I followed her all the way to the castle, when I saw the scout land on the princess' balcony. I saw her draw a dagger."

"If Luna left just a few minutes ago, then who knows what happened to her. She might be kidnapped or worse!"