Royal Blue

Rp Dark vs Light

966 posts in this topic

IC: Hexus silently noted that he wasn't being noticed (rather than "everyone was ignoring him", because that's pessimistic thinking).

OOC: Can someone tell me the setting? I know that the weather is stormy because of my lightning cloud, but then suddenly there's a door and I got confused because of that.

IC: Hexus knocked on the door three times, and asked "Hello? I'd like to join the light side."

Silence held for a few seconds, before he added,

"I know a lot about lightning clouds."

Ooc: not sure. I was thinking a room without a roof

Ic: Royal looked at the new pony after he said that he knew about rain clouds. "Who might you be?" Something was tugging at the back of her brain. An evil laugh. Stormy Sky! A piece of Stormy, still lodged in her brain. That can't be good.

Royal Blue still looked at the pony awaiting an answer. That's when she realized its only been a few seconds.

IC: Stargazer noticed that the new arrival stirred some serious thought in Royal Blue's mind. He had seen it on countless faces before. Something was bothering her.

"Well, I can't just ask her, so all I can hope is that it will subside." He said to himself

But he could at least help her with the new pony. "This here is Hexus. He was at the first enlistment group. I believe you will find his lighting skills quite usefull."

OOC: Hey are we going to have ocs form into squads or is it one big group?

Ooc: there's no need for squads, but you could put them in if you want.

Ic: The name rang a bell, but she couldn't place it. Something was familiar. Hmmm...

What was she doing?! Luna was missing and they're just sitting here! Except for Omega, who flew away.

Sure hope Redeye had nothing to do with her dissapearence.

Ooc: Redeye is the devil. One red eye in his right socket. Can possess anypony who looks into the eye. Pure darkness

ooc: ok, cause I did not know if there were going to be a lot of ocs who wanted to stick with friends or some who wanted that part alone.

Also, how well do Royal Blue and Stargazer know each other?

Ooc: Royal is the queen of Equestria, but she's had many amnesia moments and forgot a lot. They could have been close earlier. Royal makes friends really well, so I'd say really close.

If you're going for a shipper, no, she has no special somepony yet. So, go ahead if you want.

Edited by Royal Blue

ooc: i was not going in that direction at all. I just wanted to know if they were trusted freinds or new aquaintances.

I was going to play around with the idea of stargazer and luna, but thats for another day.

OOC: Well then......

IC: "I'm just a traveler." Stargazer said to himself. "I Can't just tell everypony to go looking for Luna. But we just can't stand here either? Well, what am I? A mare or a mutt?"

Stargazer looked over the ponies gathered and tried to get their attention. "Excuse me, but we still have a serious threat to deal with. Luna is still missing, and standing around will not solve anything."

"Does anypony have an idea where they might have taken Luna? If you tell me where, I can find the quickest path that leads that way."

OOC: lol royal blue. i just looked back at your response to my one question. I thought you were telling me straight off that noone could even get close to Royal Blue. And I don't put a ship in unless it is pheasable and makes sense while not getting in the way of the main story.

But I don't think Stargazer is really going to be able to find anypony. After all, he is just a traveler who never stayed long in one place. I did hint earlier that he had a special somepony, but now i don't think its even luna. I'll get back to that as soon as i find the right character developement for it.

Edited by STARGAZER___

Ooc: she does have a special somepony in other stories, but not this one. But, I have this guy I'm trying to name that takes over Equestria at one point, and he loves Luna. Maybe he could come in when I find a name. He's good and he took over the world to save it. O wait, never mind. I have a name. Tedapple Dedekker, aka Teddy.

Ic: Stargazer was right. They need to go. Maybe she's at one of the Mane 6's. Flittershy's? It's close to the Eberfree forest. "Maybe we should check the Mane 6 and the Everfree. Let's start with Flittershy and the forest."

She better remember to change into Blue Sky. Fluttershy will freak out seeing a character as herself waltz in.

'So, should we go then?'

Hexus flew up into the air, and looked for the Everfree Forest, which, as it was, had a dark storm cloud enveloping the air above.

'Oh.'

Royal walked into Fluttershy's house. She hid when she entered. Oops. She quickly changed into Blue. "Fluttershy, it's me"

IC: fluttershy do you remeber me from school days I was your friend but then i had to move because of my father's Job. oh how Rainbow Dash and i used to race. how is she and more importantly...

(looks at royal blue)

Ooc: please finish the thought royal

"Have you seen Luna? We lost her again." Heh. She remembered racing Rainbow back in the day. That was before she became the queen. Once, she even did the sonic rainboom, but once. She's never been able to do it again.

Fluttershy's answer snapped her out of her memories.

OOC: my allegiance lies with shadow. I bow to stormy sky. I am major Mojo.

Edited by Major Mojo

Stormy speaks to her new soldier. "Together, we will defeat Royal Blue and til Equestria! That pesky alicorn will not live to see another day!

In fact, General Idea, our intelligence leader, says Royal is at the cottage near the forest. You and Midnight Sparkle go down there and kill them both!"

IC: While the others were talking outside, Stargazer had politely let himself in through the back door. As he was looking at all of Fluttershy's knick-knacks, he noticed some shadows overhead.

"Oh boy.. not again. Royal!!!"

Blue heard her friend yell for her. She flew to her and found herself face to face with 2 Marenites.

"Get out of our way, freak!" O! She was still Blue Sky! So, they didn't think she was Royal!

"What do you want?" Blue asked

"Nothin'. Get out of our way, or you'll join Fluttershy and her little friend." Fury ran up Blue's neck. They will NOT! TOUCH! FLUTTERSHY!!!!!