Royal Blue

Rp Dark vs Light

966 posts in this topic

IC: then he realizes he is still in the house. Best to not scare the critters. He goes outside and rejoins his friends, only to see royal/blue getting furious.

Ooc: No, Royal is the queen. But, on entering, Royal turned into Blue so she didn't frighten her.

They don't know you are there yet. (I'd advise you to help me chase them out)

Blue turned into Royal as the two pass. She checked her features.

The super long and pointy horn made out of gold, her titanium armor, her shoes with blades, and her lethal tail with a spike ball hanging off the end.

She waited until Stargazer was next to her before following the two Marenites

Ic: damn! it got away.

Oc: i presume cursing is aloud but to a certain degree.

Edited by megakidicarus

Royal was greatfull Fluttershy was ok. Her next subconscious thought confused her. 'my sister would have been devistated!' She didn't have a sister! At least, none she can remember.

Ooc: do you folk want to know who her sister is?

Ooc: Ask the rper that wrote him.

It's Twilight, but neither know the other is a sister. Both had amnesia when Galaxia defeated Midnight. Galaxia was the queen of Equestria, but was killed by Blizzard Wind when Blizzard went back in time. Galaxia's soul went into the future as Blue Sky while Midnight's went into Twilight. These will be important later.

Edited by Royal Blue

OOC: Guys, i won't be here always, so I can't really stay with the pack if you guys intend on leaving me in the dust like that last battle.

IC: "Not all of the forest, but a few of our scouts are trying to finish their sweeps before coming to help."

Ic: the look on his face showed that there wasn't anything found. "Hmmm. Does Teddy live around here?" The ponies looked at him, confused. "You know, Tedapple Dedekker. Luna's boyfriend."

"You mean that one pony who tried to take over equestria to save it?" "Yea, he lives up on that mountain over there, nice place really."

Stargazer poointed to a tall foreboding mountain, with dark clouds surrounding it.