Royal Blue

Rp Dark vs Light

966 posts in this topic

As Equestria came back around, the first thing he did was to groan...

"Was it really necessary to hit me with your hoof?" He grumbled, until he turned his head toward Frank and opened his eyes, except instead of Frank, he was muzzle to muzzle with the purple mare that had healed him, "Hello..." He said nervously, glancing up toward the white, now-unicorn Frank, "You know, we haven't practiced the giving of mares as gifts in centuries, right?" He tried to say with a straight face, and almost succeeded, but even still, he doubted that Frank had seen the tiny grin on his face...

"I know, 'twas a jest." He said teasingly to Frank, before turning his attention back toward Twilight, "You look familiar...never mind..." He thought aloud before dismissing it, "Might I have the name of my savior, dear unicorn?" He reached down and kissed her hoof.

((Just FYI, in an as of yet unreleased volume of Jack's lore, the two have met prior to this point - Twi accidentally activated one of the spells in one of Starswirl's books, throwing her back in time... Though neither of them will remember it, beyond a vague sense of deja vu, if at all...))

((sounds like Traveler. Oops. Spoilers))

"Twilight Sparkle."

Frank let her go for she regained her strength. That's when he turned around to see Scott panting behind them. "Is...everything...ok?" he panted.

Frank nodded.

"Nate...is...saying...he's scared. He senses...something."

"And it comes to this." Prism comes out of nowhere, hooves slamming on the ground, nose bleeding, cuts all around his body, a cut over his right eye, and a bruise on his left. Some of his mane was singed. "When will people ever learn to not create something more powerful than themselves? I bet it's killing you, Father."

Father was the only name Prism knew, but he said it mockingly.

"And this is when you meet your demise!" he gave a sly grin to Equestria. "That's right. One of your own warriors were the one that created me. He is the cause of this war. And he knows it. Now... Find out who the traitor is."

Edited by Royal Blue

"Your pathetic attempts to turn us against each other will not work Prism!" Equestria trumpeted loudly, "Now en garde!"

The stallion crossed the short distance between them faster than a pegasi and reared back, flailing his glowing-silver hooves in Prism's face, in an attempt to bloody him further.

A rainbow sphere shot from him. "I'm not trying to get you to turn against eachother. I'm exposing truth. You're all about truth right?"

"The only truth I need to know is that Starswirl would still be alive if not for you!" Equestria barked, narrowly deflecting the sphere with a sidestep and a quickly summoned shield of light, before rearing up on his hind hooves, over the stallion, "...Still Alive!"

The dark alicorn's, dark emerald-green eyes had become brighter, almost glowing, yet they were cold...so cold. Unlike when he looked at his subjects, there was no kindness therein, no love, mercy, pity...only darkness. As he brought down his hooves toward Prism's muzzle, his foe's eyes had become not unlike those of a dragon, sharp, piercing slits, devoid of any emotion. Only cold vengeance drove him now!

"But who caused me? Wouldn't the one who made me be blamed for my doing? And I didn't touch your petty unicorn with that ugly beard. That has nothing to do with muah." He smirk was that of an arrogant--

((Sorry if he's not working with you, but shit just went from bad to worse and to not write it this way would be breaking character. I am sorry to place you in this position...but sh*t's about to get Darker than Black.

Also, this is the image that inspired, well... http://24.media.tumb...vfo9o1_1280.jpg Just change the colors appropriately and there you go!))

Equestria took a step back. A rational mind would've said that it was because he had failed to land so much as a single hoof on his foe, but something hinted that was not the case...is the air getting colder?

"Petty...?" He said quietly, though they could see the stallion's eye twitch, they could not see his eyes...it was almost as if the room was getting...darker? "That 'petty' stallion was of more worth than all Equis put together. Of all the minds ponydom ever created, ever will create, he was the wisest, most noble soul..." His voice had steadily become sickeningly sweet, but at the same time fearsome.

All the while, the air became increasingly cold, heavy, and though light still spilled into the room from the outside, the inside was quickly becoming darker than a moonless midnight. Each and every creature inside the room with a connection to magic could feel their strength waning each moment they remained. Each being could feel their heart's pumping harder just to keep the blood flowing within their veins! It was then that they noticed that his mane was no longer that of hair, but a flowing, black miasma, slowly eking its way from the body of its host, as if alive and having a will of its own! When his head rose, a pair of bright green, slit eyes regarded King Prism hungrily. Whatever now stood before him, it was no longer Equestria, but something altogether different and alien. Its stature seemed to change and grow, looming over him and everything else in the room.

"By all means, tell us whom created you and they shall join us in Tartarus..." The voice of the creature rebounded, as if there was a second voice echoing it exactly not but a second after. As he spoke, he opened his wings just enough so that his normally coppery undersides would be exposed to Prism, but instead, they ran and dripped like blood and the faces of ponies, and humans, and monsters screamed and clawed there in, unnatural terror freezing the white stallion in place.

"in Umbra Equis est..." An etheral voice seemed to weep for the shortest moment to all but Prism, "Flee! " It shouted softly before being brutally silenced. Indeed, one had the sense that if they did not, the miasma would consume them as well!

Their only chance of escape came in the form of the back door of the barracks mysteriously opening, quite loudly, may I add...

Prism pointed at Scott. By Scott's reaction, it was obviously the truth.

"it-it was an accident."

Scott made a run for it and Frank after him, Twi on his back.

Edited by Royal Blue

The once majestic alicorn, now dark, slowly turned his head to regard the stuttering human, whom promptly turned and fled...followed closely by Commander Starfire and Lt.Commander Granite, pushing the others out, while Platinum brought up the rear...

"You'll get yours soon enough..." His dark voice chided the fleeing Scott, before remembering what it was he was doing... "Well, time to finish what I started...little ones?" His voice had no more than called for his 'little ones' than a sea of small, beady, glowing eyes flickered into existence throughout the shadow that was his made one at a time.

"Time to eat." He said simply with a toothy grin.

At that, what seemed to be a sea of darkness with eyes, regarded the white alicorn hungrily and descended upon him like a swarm of flesh-eating parasprites!

As the group fled to a smaller building across the muster-field, both ponies of the Everfree Garrison shouted to the other ponies to fall back. They had no idea what would happen in this fight, but after what they had seen, they could not imagine it to be good! Whence they finally arrived at the small, stone building, and made their way within, it became clear that it was merely the entrance to an underground armory. As the Pegasus closed the heavy door behind them, he turned about to a shock. He was the last to see the visage of two unknown alicorns (to him) standing before them...however, they appeared to be little more than fog. One was a tall white mare with a multicolored mane and the other, a dark-blue with a mane like the night sky...

"Who are you!?" He barked, jumping between the time-travelers, and taking a defensive stance along with his lieutenant, before the two mares. Platinum merely readied herself behind them... The two mares did not looked concerned in the least.

((A chance for any of you whom know the royal sisters to introduce them. Also, they are not really there, those are astral-projections of their forms...))

Scott ran like wild fire. That's when a flutter caught his attention. A light blue alicorn was diving down on a small group of ponies. Twi being one of them. Blue another. And...

"GALAXIA!"

((this is another Twilight. This makes sense in Dream Walker))

He changed course and ran that way. Frank called out to him. "Scott! What are you doing?!"

"Go on. Don't come back for me" he ran.

Frank was shoved by a pony behind him and he continued running away from the fight behind him.

Prism glared at the swarm. His one weakness. Darkness. He encased himself in light using his magic. He couldn't fight. If he did, he would disintegrate.

This isn't good

The first thing Scott saw was the TARDIS. Second a group of bloodied ponies. Third, a shrunk human. He first ran to Galaxia. No pulse. He threw his fist to the ground. A burn mark was on his chest. He looked around at the others and began tending to the wounds. Blue Sky. Doctor Whooves. The human. Twilight, who was a lot younger. And a few ponies he didn't recognize.

That's when the alicorn jumped over the TARDIS. "Hello, puny human. Will you fall like your friends did? Or...*giggle*...how Cloudsdale fell?" The mare's white hair went every which way. "Say hello to your new queen"

Yes...Galaxia was dead. But Galaxia was a princess at the time wasn't she?

He felt his hands tingle with electricity. That human with wings is where he felt it.

Today was the day he died. And he's taking this pony with him.

"I'm Blizzard Wind."

"Scott"

He jumped toward her.

Frank kept galloping away. Twilight started regaining her strength and insisted on running herself.

The tiny demons clanged off Prism's light-shield like tiny bits of hot metal striking water. First there was a tinging sound, then followed by a steaming, hissing sound as they skidded off the shield. However, the light-shield seemed to do little to dissuade the small horrors, but rather seemed to incense them more!

"Prism...Prism...Prism...Prism...?" The dark alicorn's, menacing voice slowly pierced the thick shield, taunting his foolish foe, "...You can't hide forever...sooner or later, they're going to get though...and eat you alive!"

At this, he smashed both hooves into the shield, while cackling manically, before smashing them back down again and again and again!

(( I am going to hold off on the Celestia/ Luna scene, until Frank 'arrives'. How about having Twi introduce the princesses? ))

Prism was frightened to say the least. Nopony would expect his weakness to be darkness. Well, unless they take the name literally. Last words I guess. "This isn't over. Remember Old Nate? I have 6 more clones. And they will hunt you down!"

Frank screeched to a halt so he didn't hit the princesses. Twilight saw them before him and was jumping for glee. "Princess Celestia! Princess Luna!"

Scott grabbed Blizzard's head and threw it to the ground. "You will never hurt ANYPONY EVER AGAIN!" He sat on her head, charging a spell in his fingers. She shot up, throwing him in the air, and kicked him in midair into a cliff wall. "You are weaker then me. Humans cannot harness as much magic nor strength then a pony."