Pencil Doodle®

What is your avatars/OC's backstory?

39 posts in this topic

Here is a better description of my OC's.

First came Comet Runner, a simple pegasus who grew up in a distant equestria. He first met Luna when she earned her cutie mark for raising the moon the first time. Years passed, and their relationship grew. Though Comet Runner never found his talent. Luna confronted him about offering help for finding it, but Comet Runner refused, saying he would rather have no identity rather than being stuck to one task in life. Luna did not listen to him, and conjured a spell to show him his cutie mark, but it went horribly wrong. Comet Runner was sent hurtling throughout the galaxy, unable to make a choice for himself anymore. He found his new destiny in the new body and form of Stargazer, the lost traveler. Stargazer traveled the multiverse, serving all over, and then disappearing to other places. His heroics and wisdom were recorded throughtout the centuries from numerous planets and civilizations, though few ever truly realized he was actually a time traveler. After a run-in with his old colleage, Septus(now Deca), he began losing his memories. He later took on the role of mentor to a new time traveler, Carrot Top. But even time has limits. Stargazer lost all memory, and was sent to Earth. His entity became one with a small child by the name of Micheal. Both of their ideas and thoughts coexisted in one idea. Years went by without any signs of this, until Stargazer began remembering everything. In college, Micheal was starting to slowly lose his grip on reality as Stargazer's thoughts kept pressing forward. Suddenly, Luna appeared, and took him back to Equestria, where a powerful unicorn broke the connection of Stargazer and Micheal. Now the two were able to change forms at will, being pony, human,or alien. They even found they could bond to form a strong being. He was called Delta. Delta did not remember as much as Stargazer and Micheal, for he was only the combined of the two. Eventually, Delta broke free and went his own ways, trying to find his own destiny. Stargazer and Micheal now could only live their own lives as well. Delta later came to join the Time Council, where Stargazer had been a member for a brief time. Stargazer left time travel behind to rejoin Luna. Micheal joined the Mane 6, sharing his tales with the ponies of Ponyville. He also started the Human History and Research Wing in the Canterlaut Archives, to help the ponies better understand their close neighbor.

Edited by STARGAZER___

King Kit, as mine is called in heavan's helm, is a fox that isn't like any normal fox. he's an anthro (look up the definission) with white fur and dark blue eyes, white wings, good atitude, half his rigt ear, and his left eye is replaced with a robtoic one as is his right leg. he has been in so many wars that the last war he was, it got his eye removed in a torture session and his right leg chopped off. they were replaced wiht robotics and now he is a king of his great grandfather's planet, in which it's ina differnt dimension, but he is not an angry fox, but a very curious one at that and always willing to help out in anyway he can. he is faster than rainbowdash and way stronger than anypony in equestria, and his magic out classes that of Princess clestia. he is super strong and can lift up to an amount of 80,000 tons of weight before he cant's move.

Wat do ya think guys?

You know what, I'm bored, let's have another OC.

Name: None technically, Top Hat will do nicely.

Residence: non-stationary.

Sex: Yes please.

Description: Top Hat is a red Earth Pony stallion with a dark brown mane, which curls into two upwards spikes on either side of his head. His eyes are also brown, and his cutie mark are two crossed clovers. Easily identifiable by the top hat he obviously wears at most times.

Background: Not much is known about this stallion or his past, as he seems reluctant to share information about himself. The first recording of him within Equestria borders was an airship ticket in Baltimare. He took the ship to Canterlot where he later worked as an assistant and supervisor to Tinker, there-residing engineer and his partner, Gear, both of which would become pirates along side Top Hat.

After the Gem Magnet incident, they escaped the capital by stealing a cargo airship in mid-flight, dropping all crew on parachutes.

The next recording of him that wasnt a crime was three months later, in a Trottingham pub. He had apparently lost contact with his squad mates, and was approached by an undercover agent, Roseluck. Roseluck captured him and he was held for two weeks in prison, after which he was freed from his former pirates.

He is known to be a member of the pirate group which stole a cargo airship over Canterlot airspace, as well as a griffon military battle zeppelin in Roam.

When asked to talk about his gang of bandits, he describes it as a 'band if snarky buggers who I would barely describe as cooperational, let alone a team. Can I go now?'

He was captured multiple times by the Equestrian and griffon guard force for various crimes, ranging from petty thieving to terrorism to grand theft airship. His current whereabouts are unknown.

Psychology: Top Hat is a snarky subject, who refuses to treat things seriously no matter the situation. Though his 'wise-cracking' is rarely funny, it provides a distraction to his foes, allowing him to harm them more easily.

As his cutie mark suggests, he has a great skill in luck and improvisation, as demonstrated multiple times.

Though his teammates very much hate him, he is always confident they will come to his aid, even if they think he has the same IQ of a tub of jelly.

He has a gift for planning ahead, though not much for details, as these are often sorted through his talent. His luck can work both ways, as he states that most if his crimes 'happened by accident' and that he 'has nothing to do with them.'

He is known to be forgetful in manners of names, faces and instructions in favour of an eye for visual detail, and can usually spot something far prior to anypony else.

He sometimes seems to enter a state of confusion if he cannot process something, during which he must stay paralysed during the processing until he has made sense of the information acquired. Vice versa, he is often very versatile to other's logic, and his own train of though can be very confusing at times, branching out in the most peculiar ways.

Finally, though not missing, his social behaviour can be somewhat flawed, as he doesn't seem to fully understand pony interactions. The best way this is to be described is that it is as if he was an alien visitor who has never experienced friendship before.

Red Knight, the unicorn stallion that walks around the world seeking answers and discory new stories. He is a traveling horse that is wonder how he ended up in the world of Equestria. Somehow Red got a distress call from the outside world (Equestria) and wants to go investiage. But then entered the portal and turned into of the pony characters in his new model made.
Now Red seeks answer of finding the distressful sound and journeys around the world getting stories. He is a bounty hunter that seeks true justice. Armed with only his horn, his own four hooves, a vest with equipment, and his knowledge, Red is a stallion that can fight.

I forgot to mention one thing. Red has a dark secret he does not want to exploit. This happens if his team is hurt badly, his friends and family hurt, or his students. One serious wound, terriifed look, or worst on his freinds, family, team, and students, Red will go in a rampage. His eyes glow completely red.

Edited by Red_Knight

I really have no OC or backstory between my avatar but I will tell you that I do have a previous OC with no picture...

AS of now I only have one OC, and it's not even drawn yet.
But, here is a description of my OC:

Name:Nighthawk the Night Stalking Hunter
Species:Changeling Griffin
Old Appearance: Appears to be discorded and has holes in body like any other changeling. Despite having wings,cannot fly due to the pure evil and dark magic deep inside his body. However,despite this, he still remains to be nice during the day,but mean during the night time as he is usually hunting by then...

He has battle scars on his cheeks and on his arms. One of his wings cannot flap or move or do anything at all, so It is usually odd whenever he flaps his wing(s).

His eyes vary from red to green to purple. It's the price you pay for being so evil!

His legs are like any other changeling griffin, except he's missing one toe on his left foot.

He is mostly light black, but can fade into the night sky whenever he is hunting.

He also owns a green magic wand that he can use magic through,despite not being a unicorn. The magic wand gives off no magic sparks that can be seen by mortal eyes, you will never know it is being used by him.

His personality is not just mean and nice. He can be bipolar at times and try to kill you at times.

Current Appearance:

He no longer has a green magic wand. He is now an Alicorn. He now has a horn that is similar to Queen Chrysalis' but curved like Sombra's. His wings are no longer damaged or broken anymore but they are now changeling wings instead of griffin wings. His wings are not quite cosmetic but not as functional as they should be, due to them not being able to carry his weight. However, he uses magic to make them strong enough to fly with. He is still somewhat evil and villianous but not as much as before. He is no longer discorded because Discord is now a good guy.

He is no longer missing one toe on his left foot.

Location of his home:A small cave inside a cliff by the ocean. It can only be accessed by flying/magic. Nighthawk has left a crystal in his cave that he can teleport to anytime with little magic power being used, just in case he is in danger of dying or he doesn't have enough magic power to be able to fly to it.

Edited by flutters3469

WOOOOOHOOOOO BACK STORAY!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HERE WE GO GUEYS!!!

Music Shine and Record Mix are the cousins of Vinyl Scratch (YAY VI!!!). When there parents went into the Everfree and never returned, they were placed into an orphanage. Two days later Vinyl came and took them to her house in Canterlot. Due to the fact that Vinyl is almost always away on buisness Music and Record act alot older than the are. They have stolen things and lied to get there way. The only thing they have from their parents is one necklace and a wrist band. MS has the necklace and RM has the band. They never will stop searching for their parents.

1 person likes this

My Name is Sizzle Potholder. I was born an alicorn in the Canterlot Castle, Daughter of Princess Luna. When Luna turned into Nightmare Moon, I put myself up for adoption, and started working on a bacon farm for the griffons. And that's how I got my cutie mark.  

Name: Bass Buster

Backstory: I am a good friend of Vinyl and Octavia and one day I learned that I was destined to wield the Bass Cannon. So, along with the Mane 6, I am a protector of Equestria and I can transfer all of my power to the Bass Cannon to transform it into the Mega Bass Cannon.

(Not my avatar obviously)

Name: Midnight Firework

Residence: Large area of land in a town I haven't come up with a name for.

Backstory: (actually was some backstory to do with a really hated transformation genre, so I'll make up something else instead).

Born away from places like Canterlot and Ponyville, she lives with her marefriend, working as a spa pony. She is a unicorn with knowledge of basic medicinal magic, alchemy (used for spa work and 'other things') and certain 'body transformation' spells. In the spa, she can perform most normal treatments, along with magically enhanced treatments, and also occasionally works in the 'comfort room' (also known as the pleasure room). She enjoys occasionally stopping her magic and doing things like an earth pony or pegasus would.

I knew this thread existed somewhere on here.

Alright, let's go.

Name: Green Leaf (duh)

Backstory:  He used to be a human on Earth, a scientist actually, and he constructed a machine that could travel to different universes. (It kinda looks like the Fenton Portal from Danny Phantom, except it's not in a wall and there is a computer console attached to it.) His original intent was to travel to Mobius, the land of Sonic The Hedgehog. He was successful, but in an unintended way. His portal machine became unstable due to an unknown outside source, and drew him into Mobius, which he was observing through a portal into the world. Once there his DNA reconfigured to that of a hedgehog, due to one of the universal properties that if one should travel to other universes, their DNA will be reconfigured to the dominant species of said universe.

He spends my life there, and had an unfortunate end by the hands of an archenemy. However, he was returned to Earth, due to another universal scientific property involving Antimatter tethering one's existence to their original or "home" universe. Once home he discovers that his machine's malfunction was due to Rainbow Dash's first Sonic Rainboom being so powerful that it temporarily broke the space/time/universe barriers, traveled forward in time, and struck the open portal his machine was generating, thus giving it a power surge, which destabalized it and drew him into Mobius (Although he wouldn't claim Rainbow Dash as the cause at first, only finding a rainbow colored puddle along the corner of his machine) As he begins to observe Equestria from his lab, the machine destabilizes again, and sucked him into Equestria. 

Now stuck in a new world, he tasks himself with bringing technology to this place, make new friends (well he did befriend the Mane 6), and research alternate universes of Equestria.

At first look you may say that I am Optimus ,but it's not. I am the Goptimus Prime ,leader of the POOTISbots and our mission is resitance directed against the Kcufcons.....

P.S. Plz dont ban me..

What.jpg