Rainbow Dash The 1st

3 reasons Fluttershy is most attractive pony

270 posts in this topic

1. She is the only pony capable of causing instant wingboners.

2. Rainbow broke into her house before cider season SO THAT THEY COULD GET DRUNK TOGETHER

3. DAT PLOT FROM BRIDLE GOSSIP

There's definitely more than just 3 but I can't think of any right now.

3 people like this

(My alter-ego is coming out...)

We Norse terrorized every square inch of the Old World... The Isles, the Fleur de Lis, the Rus...into the Iberian, and Italy, even the capital of the Byzantine Empire itself!

We traveled the many oceans, journied as far as the Americas and India...

No exclamation elicited mercy from our frozen hearts.

None could stand before us.

Have you ever heard of the Norman expedition to Equestria? No?

My point exactly.

Equestria est la mienne! Fluttershy est mon poney! Il est tout à moi!!!

Equestria is mine! Fluttershy is my pony! It's all mine!

Muhahahahahahahaha!

Hahahahahahahahah!

( She is Cutest because I declare her so! )

Edited by Jack

All the ponies can be attractive at times. I dont like to think of Fluttershy being the most attractive since she is the most childlike (despite being older than Pinkie Pie :P), but we all have our dark turn-ons.

In conclusion, there is nothing wrong with clopping ':)

All the ponies can be attractive at times. I dont like to think of Fluttershy being the most attractive since she is the most childlike (despite being older than Pinkie Pie :P), but we all have our dark turn-ons.

that was aimed at me wasnt it haha

kinda of what pencil said whatever floats your boat

for me spitfire does the job....

https://www.e621.net/post/show/191236/2012-bedroom_eyes-butt-dress-equine-female-flank-f

that was aimed at me wasnt it haha

kinda of what pencil said whatever floats your boat

for me spitfire does the job....

https://www.e621.net...-female-flank-f

55-oh-you.jpg

I dont like to think of Fluttershy being the most attractive since she is the most childlike (despite being older than Pinkie Pie :P), but we all have our dark turn-ons.

Umm, Fluttershy is one of the older ponies. She is not child-like, she is just socially-awkward and easily-startled. Pinkie and Rainbow are the two most childish to me, as they both tend to show their immaturity on a regular level. Rarity, Applejack, and Fluttershy are likely the oldest of the group. They spend alot of time focused on their responsibilities. Rarity with her shop, Applejack with her farm, and it does take tremendous responsibility to care for all those animals.

Not to mention that Flutter is older than Pinkie, and was also seen much further developed as a filly compared to rainbow dash in the flashback episode back in season one.

I just usually associate shyness with childness, and fluttershy takes it to the extreme. besides, i did mention the age issue and figured that fluttershy is possibly one of the oldest, she just seems childish to me, not as immature, just as weak and usually needs someone to stick up and defend them

I just usually associate shyness with childness, and fluttershy takes it to the extreme. besides, i did mention the age issue and figured that fluttershy is possibly one of the oldest, she just seems childish to me, not as immature, just as weak and usually needs someone to stick up and defend them

That is kind of unfair of you actually. Alot of us who have had struggles in life tend to be rather shy and socially akward, still we aren't just all manchildren with the IQ of a little kid. By that logic all women from the 50's where childish seeing how the woman usualy was the "damsel in distress" in all sorts of media and situations back then.

Also again, people need to stop drawing Fluttershy like a child in saucy stuff, I can't say this enough.

Edited by Nightmare Lyre

They're all pretty darn attractive, IMO--Rainbow and Twilight being my personal favorites. It's all a matter of personal taste though; as they're all just different different flavors of attractive.

. . .Except Pinkie.

Dodges cake-assault.

1 person likes this

They're all pretty darn attractive, IMO--Rainbow and Twilight being my personal favorites. It's all a matter of personal taste though; as they're all just different different flavors of attractive.

. . .Except Pinkie.

Dodges cake-assault.

oh, man...flavors...

Rarity-French Vanilla

Twilight- Grape

Applejack- Sour Apple

Fluttershy- Strawberry-Banana

Rainbow Dash- Blue Rasberry

Pinkie Pie- Strawberry

3 people like this

. . .Except Pinkie.

Dodges cake-assault.

oh, man...flavors...

Rarity-French Vanilla

Twilight- Grape

Applejack- Sour Apple

Pinkie Pie- Strawberry

sour apples i like em just like my batteries

sour apples and batteries together would be a match in heaven for food

Edited by dat zesty lemon sucker

. . .Except Pinkie.

Dodges cake-assault.

oh, man...flavors...

Rarity-French Vanilla

Twilight- Grape

Applejack- Sour Apple

Pinkie Pie- Strawberry

Rainbow Dash is skittles and you know it.

1 person likes this

Zelc's magical pony attractiveness tier list

Twilight = Rarity -> Applejack -> Fluttershy -> Rainbow Dash -> Pinkie Pie

And I'm already starting to regret having to buy a Pinkie at McDonalds when they could have put a Twi in the box

Edited by Zelc

:) Seems like Twilight is the actual most attractive pony. I thought i was the only one with a thing for her...

:) Seems like Twilight is the actual most attractive pony. I thought i was the only one with a thing for her...

Oh no. There are dozens of people here.

Edited by Zelc

Zelc's magical pony attractiveness tier list

Twilight = Rarity -> Applejack -> Fluttershy -> Rainbow Dash -> Pinkie Pie

And I'm already starting to regret having to buy a Pinkie at McDonalds when they could have put a Twi in the box

Gummy is the hottest one. Want proof?

3 people like this