Rainbow Dash The 1st

3 reasons Fluttershy is most attractive pony

270 posts in this topic

She is apparently cleaning for science. You monster.

*starts planing with Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie about breaking in and releasing her*

125030%20-%20ninja_dash%20rainbow_dash%20source_missing%20Spammer_in_the_comments.png

Dammit, mah Fluttershy's gone!

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

480px_Fluttershy_Shrug.png

haha love this thread but couldn't find it haha, i think ill go back to working on my drawing that i started a while ago, should make a nice addition to this thread

haha love this thread but couldn't find it haha, i think ill go back to working on my drawing that i started a while ago, should make a nice addition to this thread

Hey now, don't let Fluttershy's amazing well rounded beautiful adorable... wait, getting off track here. Go ahead and sauce it up, just be sure to don't forget about the album art now =P

1 person likes this

Hey now, don't let Fluttershy's amazing well rounded beautiful adorable... wait, getting off track here. Go ahead and sauce it up, just be sure to don't forget about the album art now =P

haha don't worry im working on it :P that's taking priority

tumblr_m5k11t3HSn1qe0zmc.jpg

I had to because I was gone...

Real? According to physics, there is a universe exactly backwards to our own, where ponies are real and humans are 'fake'. Dimensional transporter anyone?

Human? Not really that big of an issue. If it ever did come to children, I'd love the shit out of our little centaur-babies!

XD

hahaha fluttershy is most attractive because she has a bitchy side? never thought of it that way before.... *thinks* nah, still don't like her when she is being mean