Want to connect to your favorite Ponyville server directly from the TF2 title screen?
Download This File
If you do not play TF2 in widescreen or use a low resolution, Download This Version.
Once the contents are placed into your Team Fortress 2 folder, your title screen should look similar to this:
If you have a reserved slot on the server, this will also allow you to connect automatically without having to enter the console.
NOTE: This may break whenever there is a major TF2 update. If that happens, check back to this thread to see if Raini has posted an updated version.
- Extract the contents of this .rar to your desktop. It should appear as a folder called "tf".
- Now browse to the path of your TF2 installation. It should look similar to this:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\YOUR STEAM LOGIN\team fortress 2
- Drag the "tf" folder from your desktop to this folder.
- Windows will ask if you wish to merge these folders. Click "yes".
- Windows will ask if you wish to overwrite or replace the GameMenu.res and MainMenuOverride.res files. Click yes or "move and replace".
Now you're done! Restart Team Fortress 2 and you should see three buttons for all of the Ponyville.net TF2 servers.
Thanks go to FlutterDash for providing us with this new and improved menu. =)
Edited by Raini, 08 February 2012 - 06:48 AM.
Added updated GameMenu.res files