Rocket Lawnchair

[Tutorial] Ponyville "Join Server" Buttons

54 posts in this topic

I like having the buttons on the site, but it wouldn't hurt to have both versions for the people who play in lower resolutions.

If this would be too much work for you though, then I guess one version that works in all resolutions would be best.

First, its not your fault, some people may prefer to play at a lower resolution to save on memory and whatnot, and second, I recommend getting a pc if anything. Gaming laptops are nice to have on the go, but a gaming pc is where it's at.

Edit: Also, I haven't really worked on setting up the old button layout again. Between life, gaming and school I am a busy man. I will be making one though. And in hind site I should have kept those as backup anyways. So yeah, it will be here, in due time.

Edited by Trixie™

Gaming Towers are the most powerful and reliable thing you can get, but my preffrence is portabillity and the ability to play games on my bed, with the Laptop on my, well, lap.

There is a time every two weeks in which I visit my dad for the weekend, though. The computer there is custom built by the both of us and is the most powerful computer I've ever seen, so I got that covered.

So, I was thinking of tweaking the menu buttons again. I was gonna move them to the right of the valve ones. What you guys think, for those that use it?

Edit: However that would put them in the way of whatever backgrounds you all use. So any ideas would be appreciated. I'll be awaiting your responses.

:brushybrushy:

Edited by Trixie™

the latest update seemed to have broken the menu buttons again. even if I reinstall them, it causes hl2.exe errors when starting up, is this happening to anyone else?

the latest update seemed to have broken the menu buttons again. even if I reinstall them, it causes hl2.exe errors when starting up, is this happening to anyone else?

Valve broke the custom menu. Deal with how it looks for now please. DO NOT RE-INSTALL THE MENU! Sorry for caps but doing that will cause it crash. I'll have a working one out probably this afternoon.

I was a little late getting the download and actually getting on. So yeah, I'll be fixing it.

Sorry if I sound like a twit, but is there a Ponyville "Join Server" button updated for Mann v Machine out yet/in progress?

I don't like the fact that I have to go into my TF2 files just to remove the game menu file just so I can access Mann v Machine button in order to play a game.

Sorry if I sound like a twit, but is there a Ponyville "Join Server" button updated for Mann v Machine out yet/in progress?

I don't like the fact that I have to go into my TF2 files just to remove the game menu file just so I can access Mann v Machine button in order to play a game.

Umm...the MvM is still there on the menu for me. And yes, it was updated a while ago.

Edited by Trix

yeah the widescreen version works fine

I don't think the low-res version was updated last I checked.