Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rainbro Dash

TF2 teams

105 posts in this topic

I mostly play Pyro. I love pyro. Second most played class is Sniper, and third is Engineer. Even though I play Sniper, I do tend to miss headshots from time to time. So I'm not the greatest sniper out there. I'm OK, as Engineer.

I'm at least 72% sure I listed Pyro as one of my best classes. I'm a better defensive pyro than anything else, and I love to help out around an engy nest (I use the homewrecker).

*Check previous post for update*

I'll try and correct my post as more posts are made. I guess I'll suggest something.

What about something we'd prefer. Preferably, I'd like have Demoman as mine. I'd like to say that I'm good with the Scout but I think I'm better with Demo personally. I guess we should really do some practices and see how everyone flows with each other

Edited by Kuni

Alright, since he now have two teams, we would need all the 18 players to get on ponyville.

If we can, ask raini to post an announcement and password the server for a short period of time.

OR go with an easier, less time consuming option.

We could have every one of those 18 players go into chat. So that Kruger and I can go ahead and choose our players based off of what classes they play, and possibly what we've seen already.

Also since it's highlander we would have to have one of every class, and no duplicates.

When the team captains choose their team members, we'll go down the list. That means we'll choose a pyro, medic, heavy, ect.

IF We choose you to be a certain class you can tell us if you really don't feel like being that class. We CAN make adjustments so that everyone is comfortable with their role.

We will consider what you like to play the most, we wouldn't want you to be playing engie when you wanted to play pyro, thus making your gaming experience not a favoured one.

That's if no one objects to me being team captain, or Kruger.

I'll take any of those three classes I listed (Pyro, Sniper, Engineer). Do not ask me to take another class though because chances are I'll fail miserably. I dunno, maybe I'll find hidden potential in one class if I'm forced into playing it, but then again, maybe not.

Alright, since he now have two teams, we would need all the 18 players to get on ponyville.

If we can, ask raini to post an announcement and password the server for a short period of time.

OR go with an easier, less time consuming option.

We could have every one of those 18 players go into chat. So that Kruger and I can go ahead and choose our players based off of what classes they play, and possibly what we've seen already.

Also since it's highlander we would have to have one of every class, and no duplicates.

When the team captains choose their team members, we'll go down the list. That means we'll choose a pyro, medic, heavy, ect.

IF We choose you to be a certain class you can tell us if you really don't feel like being that class. We CAN make adjustments so that everyone is comfortable with their role.

We will consider what you like to play the most, we wouldn't want you to be playing engie when you wanted to play pyro, thus making your gaming experience not a favoured one.

That's if no one objects to me being team captain, or Kruger.

Right now does not work for me. I have a tutor coming by to help me get better at math (I hate math), later tonight for sure though.

Edited by Kruger

I'm going to start organizing by single most preferred class, or as close to it as I can guess. A lot of people haven't specified a single class as of yet so please do.

SCOUT: Rainbro Dash | Jones Mcfly

PYRO: =FiM= Pinkamina Pie | Kino

MEDIC: Robogaman | ***

HEAVY: pkrockin199x | Bon Bon

SPY: Pinkie Spy | Dashy

SNIPER: Krugar | ***

DEMO: Roseluck | Kuni

ENGY: *** | ***

SOLDIER: *** | ***

Some of these were toss-ups (i.e. Both =FiM= Pinkamina Pie and Krugar claimed to be best at Pyro and 2nd best at Sniper) and I just chose them arbitrarily. Obviously the goal of this is to have fun so lets make sure that everypony gets a class they are going to like.

I made this because I find it easier or organize a list by editing something rather than coming up with the final list right up front; So this list is by no means set in stone. Speak up if you'd rather play a different class or if I misinterpreted your posts.

Edited by Rainbro Dash

lol i dont htink im quite good enough to face up against people in a tournament xD but if i was id diffently say either soilder or medic, preferably medic tho :P

Aww, thought this would be fun but I guess I'm too late D: oh well, not like I'm good enough for something like this anyway :P

Aww, thought this would be fun but I guess I'm too late D: oh well, not like I'm good enough for something like this anyway :P

Nonsense, you and I will form our unstoppable 2-man team and destroy them all.

You go hunstman and I'll go pyro and we will blot out the skies with flaming arrows.

Ah don't worry, I'll start an overflow list. If it manages to reach 9 people we can create a third team. We'll need a third team captain though.

Overflow list:

Satabi

Puddi

Morokite

Docsfox

Again, I'm assuming that any posting here is interested in participating.

Edited by Rainbro Dash

Okay then! Let's set up an official time to join chat and do this!

How does. . . Friday 8:00 PM PST sound to people?

Sunday night has the highest chance of me being available. Luckily my fantasy football players don't depend on me watching them play in order to perform well like some people's.

Hrm, I can do Sunday if it's late enough, like around 8:00. I generally have plans on Sunday afternoon.