Kuni

Let's Talk about the Mane 6

278 posts in this topic

Wow, that line is the epitome of wit, and is not a tired joke at all! Your mother must be so proud, to raise someone such as yourself, a valued member of society!

[Harbinger Voice]

Your sarcasm is insufficient. You struggle against inevitability, fight against a troll of unrivaled power. Even now, we Normans still inspire fear at the mere thought of our powers of trolling... Know this as you waste your breath, your jokes are old and this meme can't die fast enough. Like all things it too will return to dust...

[/Harbinger Voice]

Something about these Let's Talk About threads has me very confused. I find myself liking the saucy humanized ones and the saucy pony ones, but not the saucy anthro ones. This boggles and confuses me..

1 person likes this

Something about these Let's Talk About threads has me very confused. I find myself liking the saucy humanized ones and the saucy pony ones, but not the saucy anthro ones. This boggles and confuses me..

Same here. For me at least, it's because furry art kinda creeps me out (which is hypocritical but I can't help it).

.................................................................simply because fitting in is semi hard for me to do

mlfw2728_large.jpg

2 people like this

I'm surprised there arent any cupcakes yet.... well except for trolling the terrorists heehee.

pinkie20u20mad.png

pinkie troll trumps all.

gallery_1337_101_55885.jpg

I always thought Rainbow Dash would be the Green Lanturn, and Twilight would be the Batman (Batmare?) or something

1 person likes this

>Get off work an hour later than usual and didn't get a dinner break and exhausted as hell.

>Checks ponyville and finds new "lets talk Pony threads"

>Is compelled to post

> God Damnit , why must you people do this to me? *gets to posting*

138586-artistangelickitty89mayor_mare.jpg?t=1332579827

Long ears are the shit. 'nuff said.

313354_301141793232961_100000114286439_1405804_741186435_n.jpg?t=1332579815

wwuwip.png?t=1332580038

And because this is just so sexy I need to spoiler IN SPOILER.

106496-anthroartistnuclearkitsunecrossovermanlymusclesmustacherainbow_dashSAXTON_HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALEsaxton_haleTeam_Fortress_2tf2.png?t=1332579814

3 people like this

Aw man rainbro. I got the sauciest thing EVER to hit the internet for you , bro.

043.gif

What you actually expected me to post more sauce after work and after rainbow dash? Hell, I need to sleep x_x

3 people like this

Aw man rainbro. I got the sauciest thing EVER to hit the internet for you , bro.

043.gif

What you actually expected me to post more sauce after work and after rainbow dash? Hell, I need to sleep x_x

Oh man, that's some pretty hot stuff there Kuni. Not sure if we can actually keep it on the forums. :P

NOW FOR MY OWN CONTRIBUTIONS:

98287+-+artist+brianblackberry+book+glasses+sweater+twilight_sparkle.png

Twilight is best sexy nerd.

98980%20-%20artist%3Abrianblackberry%20bed%20bedroom_eyes%20flank%20hooves%20me_gusta%20plot%20saddle%20sexy%20suggestive%20twilight_sparkle%20why_boner.png

This one just about makes my heart stop.

133243070972.jpg

HNNNNNNNNG--She can read my mind!

1 person likes this

043.gif

Oh man, that's some pretty hot stuff there Kuni. Not sure if we can actually keep it on the forums. :P

NOW FOR MY OWN CONTRIBUTIONS:

98287+-+artist+brianblackberry+book+glasses+sweater+twilight_sparkle.png

Twilight is best sexy nerd.

98980%20-%20artist%3Abrianblackberry%20bed%20bedroom_eyes%20flank%20hooves%20me_gusta%20plot%20saddle%20sexy%20suggestive%20twilight_sparkle%20why_boner.png

This one just about makes my heart stop.

133243070972.jpg

HNNNNNNNNG--She can read my mind!

Man, this thread was going so well without the clop pics...