Cha

Let's Talk about Background Ponies

416 posts in this topic

After coming across several images, some cute, some... not so cute... i choose to post this:

41788+-+Octavia+Titanic+shipping+vinyl_scratch.jpg

... You saw this coming

1 person likes this

you cant have vinyl without octavia (no clop)

65085+-+DJ_P0n-3+Octavia+When_you_see_it+artist+RatofDrawn+celestia+ice_cream+vinyl_scratch.png

EDIT: Stoopid rule 34..... trying to ruin a simple friendship by making it more than just what it is. Two friends who care about each other and love music. NO.... CLOP! geeze.....

Edited by STARGAZER___
1 person likes this

Dropping this off:

seen it. i'm waiting for the guy to finish epic wub time. it's going to be the next epic in the series! FUCK YEAH!

1 person likes this

Vinyl Scratch is cool and all, like, for a background pony you see for 3 seconds in one episode BUT

Who the fuck is that other pony that I keep seeing? The grey one with the treble clef? Did she show up for .3 seconds and I never noticed her or something?

1 person likes this

Vinyl Scratch is cool and all, like, for a background pony you see for 3 seconds in one episode BUT

Who the fuck is that other pony that I keep seeing? The grey one with the treble clef? Did she show up for .3 seconds and I never noticed her or something?

Dude, I hope you are just being facetious. Octavia has almost equal popularity as vinyl and they are often paired up together in fanfics as friends, lovers, sometimes rivals or even sworn enemies.

The other one is Octavia, she was the Cello player in the Season Finale of the first season of MLP: FiM.

And you guys need to chill out, it's just a question about a side pony that only appeared on screen for like 10 seconds in total ಠ_ಠ

1 person likes this

You have never heard of Octavia? She was in the gala episode.