Cha

Let's Talk about The Supporting Cast

231 posts in this topic

This is me when I came in and looked at the thread:

I agree with the sentiment, Abort, ABORT!

But really, whoever titled that video doesn't know Jack. There was nothing crazy about that, it was just a last second abort that was a little on the strong side...

Okay guys, let's not derail this thread about Russian jets. Not saying you are, but still. We're here to talk about that sexy cosplaying western stallion.

mlp___sailor_braeburn_by_lupinrager-d3em8ua.jpg

Not to ruin your fun PC, but if shipping (and related) with one of the most shipped (and related) male characters in the series offends you so much, why would you want to land your silly jet in the Braeburn Sauce Airport anyways?

Not to ruin your fun PC, but if shipping (and related) with one of the most shipped (and related) male characters in the series offends you so much, why would you want to land your silly jet in the Braeburn Sauce Airport anyways?

You got me all wrong, I'm just more of a Soarin fan :crazytown:

@Unlimited: I'm pretty sure that bull riding qualifies as extremely kinky in Equestria.

Also, I think I'm not returning to this thread during the work day. Some of those images are maybe a little much for the workplace. Given my workplace blocks the Victoria Secret store, as a measure of what they consider inappropriate.

What?! Braeburn is appropriate for all situations.

I'm sure he is, however his "questionable" libido may not be. :roll:

What?! Braeburn is appropriate for all situations.

I'm sure he is, however his "questionable" libido may not be. :roll:

Hmm, you may be right. Some people might get offended of his, masculinity.

I guess the two of us have different definitions of 'masculinity'. Mine is getting decked out in fourty pounds of armor and laying on the beat down... Nowhere in there is...that. ^

Personally, I didn't like him in episode that much. He came across as overly annoying...

I think the only "truly" masculine character in the series is Iron Will so far (that's obvious anyways).

However as far as MLP style ponies are concerned, I guess him and Mac technically fit the bill along with a few of the unnamed extras in one or two episodes.

I was going to say, Mac is an introvert, but he's still plenty masculine. Look at all the work he does. He's one tough SOB. He even let his sister kick him in his injured ribs... Like a boss!

Starting to think you guys have a skewed notion of what it means to be manly. I suggest research.

It's all relative. Back in the 1800's women didn't shave, among other things...

Starting to think you guys have a skewed notion of what it means to be manly. I suggest research.

It's all relative. Back in the 1800's women didn't shave, among other things...

Its all relative. Back in the 1200's chivalry was the apex of manliness.

I do like the page though...

Chivalry should be the base of manliness. That's why I do my best to keep my honour intact and behave like a gentleman as much as I can.

Somewhat. Classic chivalry has quite a bit of sexism built into it. But the world could definitely use some more of the other chivalrous traits.