LuthianDracul

Sopa 2.0 is back with full force

126 posts in this topic

and once again the american goverment is trying to put an iron grip on something the entire world uses

can we get these retards to realize you're not just pissing off your own country. you're pissing off THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD

not to mention when the american gov't has not only it's own citizens, but the whole world against it? no fucking shit you're not winning that next election. hell you may be booted out of your office before you're term is up

SERIOUSLY!!!!

11375d1325244221-consulting-website-oh-no___-not-shit-again.jpg

WHY!? THE IS THE UNITED STATES SO RETARDED!?

Because of the "God and Jesus Loves us" bullshit and consumerism.

11375d1325244221-consulting-website-oh-no___-not-shit-again.jpg

Because of the "God and Jesus Loves us" bullshit and consumerism.

I take offense to that. God and Jesus do love us. It's not bullshit. Consumerism... eh can't speak much for that since i'm not an economist... But please, can we not get into religion bashing?

Not to be racist but the president is a right douche if you ask me...
1 person likes this

Not to be racist but the president is a right douche if you ask me...

THANK YOU!!! Ps... COMIC SANSSSSSS!!!

Yeah let's blame the President for a bill he had no hand in creating and would veto in its current state, considering he said that he would veto SOPA if it stayed as heavy-handed and broadly worded as it was when he threatened the veto.

Now if he went back on the veto after all, THEN go ahead and call him a douche. Other than for the other reasons you have for calling him a douche, which I'm sure are myriad and informed.

How about this...

Are you happy?

Yes: Let things stay they way they are.

No:Go to question 2

Do you have a roof over your head and food to feed you and your family every day?

Yes: You are a lucky person and should be glad for what you have.

No: I WILL DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU!!!

Moral of the story...I love you more then the government does <3

Necroing this topic because this seems like a good reason to do it :

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/omb/legislative/sap/112/saphr3523r_20120425.pdf

It's basically a letter from the desk of the President saying he'd probably veto CISPA in its current form due to how unnecessarily broad its powers are. Pretty much how he said he'd veto SOPA if it got to his desk. So that's good.

I think Congress WANTS to lower its approval rating even lower. 9% is not low enough for them, dammit!

I'll join you! D.C. is only like an hour drive away from me so i'll be there quickly. And guns aren't necessary. You only need the stuff described in that article, and an improvised weapon. A.K.A. a baseball bat, a metal rake, a sledgehammer, molotov cocktail, etc.

I'll have to fly down. It's only about 56 minutes from Providence to Baltimore by air.

Dunno if I can do it immediately as my birthday is coming up soon... speaking of which I still need to give my mom my birthday wishlist.

Make a GP-5 Gasmask a top-priority on your list. And some very tight, body-covering clothing.

this is stupid, the government is stupid, and by extent the voters are stupid by voting them in

1 person likes this