Jack-Pony

A challenge

35 posts in this topic

I've got a challenge for all of you. If this thread can get two dozen responses, by different bronies, as to exactly what they'd give up to live in Equestria, in one week, I will dye my mustache and beard RD's colors for all of you to see!

*Its got to be something serious, something you'd care about.

**Saying nothing does not count!

Days left: 7

Tally: 0

1 person likes this

oh my i'm up for it~

Well, after looking at this topic for 5 minutes, it actually is sort of hard to answer.

The thing is, I am not exactly afraid to delve into the taboos of this world.

Taboos like giving up your family

Suicide

and murder

All of which except murder and giving up my family to an extent would I do to live in equestria.

SO

#1- Giving up my family

I would give up my entire family except for my sister. I know and love my sister for who she is. and by give up, I mean either run away or slit their throats in their sleep. aaand that's where it goes taboo

#2- Suicide

Well there's a bit of a story to that one, but i'll say that it is my religious belief that by killing myself in a select way, I can induce a lucid dream (dream you can control) that would simulate eternity. So ironically, your notion of "going to equestria" and what I would do plays rather well in that sense.

That's my story and i'm sticking to it.

Maybe as I grow and change, what I would do will change but these are my beliefs ATM and I think you need to check the scores~

Hmmm.... I suppose I could give up Legos.

That doesn't sound serious untill you've been to my Lego room. Trust me, it would be a big deal...

. all my things (lava lamp,ps1,ps2,pc,laptop,tv,bike,my flully blue socks,dsi)

. my pr0n

. all my books

. my drawing ability

First I'd like to see your wonderful mustache and hair dye you're gonna use. GOTTA KNOW IF YOU'RE LEGIT , DAWG.

Well, I would have to give up the obvious things. Family, education, friends and the 47th. However, I would also have to leave behind my personality and redcoat-ish ways.

First I'd like to see your wonderful mustache and hair dye you're gonna use. GOTTA KNOW IF YOU'RE LEGIT , DAWG.

I have yet to decide on what dye I'm going to use. Fear not, I will have all my implements of destruction in order!

Well..lesse. Human in Equestria or becoming a pony? Ah well regardless-

I'd sacrifice next to nothing. I'm content with myself in this realm of reality for the most part.

If it means losing my fledgling ability to draw or talent, I'm losing a piece of my own soul. If it means doing harm for self gain , I betray my own vows.

So this leaves me with two options.

-Pay a ludicrous amount of money and work hard labor in Equestria to help pay it off.

-Become a man whore.

-Combination of the two if needed.

..Shouldn't take long. No one can resist this much sexy!

tumblr_m1xc73OCF01qc31l8o1_500.gif?t=1333738746

4 people like this

i would give my left nut to go to equestria.

I'd never understand something. The phrase always goes "Left Nut".. Is the right nut superior in some fashion?

..I'd give my Right nut then! ;D

I would give up one of my kidneys, seeing as there's no poison in equestria

What about poison joke? Or the love poison the CMC accidentally made?

I would give up one of my kidneys, seeing as there's no poison in equestria

What about poison joke? Or the love poison the CMC accidentally made?

Not really toxins.

Actually toxins and poisons differ. also toxins, depending upon usage of the word, are considered a class of poisons.

from wikipedia:

[qoute]

In the context of biology, poisons are substances that cause disturbances to organisms,[1] usually by chemical reaction or other activity on the molecular scale, when a sufficient quantity is absorbed by an organism. The fields of medicine (particularly veterinary) and zoology often distinguished a poison from a toxin, and from a venom. Toxins are poisons produced via some biological function in nature, and venoms are usually defined as toxins that are injected by a bite or sting to cause their effect, while other poisons are generally defined as substances absorbed through epithelial linings such as the skin or gut.

[/qoute]

Much of the 'magic' of Ponyville could be potentially poisonous, if used innapropriately.

Also, this from Twilight Sparkle:

[qoute]

It's over-propelled Pegasus, practically poisoned plenty of ponies

[/qoute]

Also, they have hazmat suits, so there's at least radiation.

Unnamed_hazmat_suit_pony_s02e06.png

There is really only one thing that I could give up that I really cate about, and that is my intellegence, but I woulden't give that up for the world. You can take my money, you can take my family, you can take everything from me, but you will NOT take my intelligence away. I would mourn my family, but with as good as friends I have, I don't need family. You can take away my electronics. Right now thats all I do, because I have nothing better to do, but I could find somthing better to do. I would not give up my intelligence, because without that, to me, life would not be worth living. I would just be taking up space and air that some smart person could use and better the world in some way.

There is really only one thing that I could give up that I really cate about, and that is my intellegence, but I woulden't give that up for the world. You can take my money, you can take my family, you can take everything from me, but you will NOT take my intelligence away. I would mourn my family, but with as good as friends I have, I don't need family. You can take away my electronics. Right now thats all I do, because I have nothing better to do, but I could find somthing better to do. I would not give up my intelligence, because without that, to me, life would not be worth living. I would just be taking up space and air that some smart person could use and better the world in some way.

I think what you're saying is you like your identity, intelligence being part of that.

It's like wanting to always be fundamentally you, to be artificially altered to have different opinions or ideas would fall under the violation of identity. Memory loss is like having bits of you chipped away.

Exactly woodle, except as long as I retain my intelligence, I would not mind losing some of my memories. There are just some things in life that you just want to forget, but are so horible, so deep cutting, that you never will forget.

[...]

-Become a man whore.

..Shouldn't take long. No one can resist this much sexy!

I laughed long and hard at that. Just for you, I'm going to do something special...

:wink: