SirRobin

Let's talk about those we love to hate

86 posts in this topic

Actually, she could anything you wanted. . .

This night is going to be perfect...

The kid of night of which I dream of every night...

I CAN FINALLY HAVE A REAL-LIFE POKEMON BATTLE!

Edited by PK Rockin'
1 person likes this

I hate jeans.

Allofmywhat.

They're uncomfortable, the don't breathe, they trap heat, they don't dry quickly, they're restricting, etc.

1 person likes this

I hate jeans.

Allofmywhat.

They're uncomfortable, the don't breathe, they trap heat, they don't dry quickly, they're restricting, etc.

Doesn't matter, had sex.

1 person likes this

I hate jeans.

Allofmywhat.

Doesn't matter, had sex.

With jeans on? Also, you're 13, your argument has no basis in reality.

I hate jeans.

Allofmywhat.

Doesn't matter, had sex.

With jeans on? Also, you're 13, your argument has no basis in reality.

Neither does potato fly outer space, but Sniper elite V2 all of my jeans beard.

Fluffy, this isn't the Mass Effect thread silly~

I know, but i hate that bullshit reasoning for the reapers that stupid kid gave.. which is why i posted that

Well, let me tell you the tragic story of ADAM, the person I despise the most in the whole bloody world. Not only he's a racist, jew-hating arse, but he also threatened everyone's servers with DoS attacks, mic-spams, name-changing scripts and a buttload of other

I met the guy when he added me on Steam, asking me to invite my clan leader to the chat (he blocked adam). In that chat, he began bitching about wanting to get back into the unit. I had no idea what in god's sake was going on.

He joined the unit and behaved for about a week.

After a few days, he became an arse. He made a fuckton of racist and discriminatory comments almost everywhere, mic-spammed the crap out of every server and ruined matches. All these with TAGS ON.

He was kicked, banned from every single server in BG2.

He began making secondary accounts and repeating.

By October 2011 he was finally gone. But not for long. At the same time, the 47th disbanded due to many reasons...

We reformed the unit in February 2012. With us, he came back, and this time, way more dangerous. He came into our fresh, new server while running a public event with about 40 people. We banned his arse on sight.

What happened then changed BG2's servers for good: DDoS attack. The ranks got broken in a matter of seconds, as the ping rose up to about 900 for every player. Somehow, he managed to break Sourcemod and all Admin commands. We had no choice but to shut down the server.

In the meantime, one of our Ptes. began a full scale IP track with the clan's own hacker. We ended up DoSing about 100 IPs from Pennsylvania, causing the attack on our server to shut down.

After that, we began clearing down the list, until we found about 20 IPs. All those got written down, and we have now a guy ready to DoS on our signal.

In the meantime, we PM'd other clan leaders to make sure they enabled a DoS protection on their servers, using our little hacker to test the software out. After about a month, all servers got the shield up and running.

But then, Adam came back, with about 20 steam accounts. DoS would not work anymore for some reason, so we had to, again, ban all his new accounts from every single server.

I bloody hate that stubborn trolling bastard.

(and btw, if anyone from pennsylvania got DDoS'd in February, my apologies)

I think if I edited around the episodes enough, I could structure a murder mystery episode in which Angel ends up being the killer. Would make heavy use of the Iron Will episode (when Fluttershy is tied up)

http://cheezburger.com/5926151424

Katana, this must be done. Count me in, I could help as script-editor or anything in that sort of way!

That episode was a fucking travesty.

Hurr durr you can lag behind in technology and still win through the magic of teamwork hurr durr!

You know who else had that mindset?

China in the mid 1800s. That's why they had to go through 2 opium wars, Lost Hong Kong, and got their capital looted by Europeans.

Applejack didn't win. In fact, she cheated, the Flim Flam brothers didn't, and she still lost.