Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
20stalks

TF2 Player Stats problem

26 posts in this topic

I can't access my stats. It keeps showing me this:

"Fatal error: Invalid IP in /home/ponyville/stats.ponyville.net/player.php on line 351"

Anypony else encountered this problem?

My stats seems to be fine. There were some parts of the stat tracker that weren't working for me, but I can view my own page and the server stats just fine. Since those are all I care to see I've not investigated further.

How long have you been playing on the server? Sometimes it takes awhile for the tracker to actually generate your page.

1d 8h 6m

I guess that's not that long...

im having the same prob and i have about 3days of game time :P i can compare stats but i cant view my details

Mine aren't working either, although I only have 1 day and 5 hours. Anyone have any idea how long it takes for the page to start working?

TinKelp discovered what was causing this error a few days ago.

Apparently I overlooked a server setting within the cfg for TF2 stats that writes a user's IP to their table in the database. Sometimes TF2 Stats messes up in retrieving or writing that IP for whatever reason, which is why some profiles have this error. I had no idea that there was a setting for this enabled in the cfg, but TinKelp managed to both identify and disable it. I don't think that he has access to Jersey though, so it may still need to be edited/disabled there. I will look into it now.

EDIT: Well, I just checked Jersey and rank_logips is set to 0. I also double-checked the Dallas and San Jose servers to confirm that it is set to 0 there too.

I ran a query to clear the IP entries for tables in the database awhile ago, but it could be that there are still a few bad IPs in there. If you're still seeing these errors with your account, please post the URL here and I will edit the tables manually to see if that fixes it.

My stats page did finally start working. I played almost exclusively on the Texas server, so that one might bear looking at.

Hey um, sry to bring an old thread back up, but I can't access mine either.

I just want to find out my id and donate :P

Edited by OhHaiDare

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0