FlipFlopFloop

The night topic

128 posts in this topic

1941173_o.gif

Night night night night night night night night na na na na naaaa!

KNIGHT!!!!!

the_dark_knight_rises-wallpaper-1024x768.jpg

2 people like this

Oh, that's much worse than mine.

Edit: visited out of curiosity, first post?

Sd0ic.png
Edited by woodledoodledoodledoodle

so you're saying you never re-read your posts?

TLI3YSU5TZI4GJDDH3OU2TNC4FXYME6I.gif

(In other news, it's funny because it's true.)

Edited by Ponargonian

Sometimes i look up at the moon at night

moon-stares-at-link-in-the-legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask_288x288.jpg

Then i remember i have things i should be doing. and run off to do them before hell breaks loose

Then i remember i have things i should be doing. and run off to do them before hell breaks loose

Three Days.. Three days D;

Until we get our favorite game breaking song!

tumblr_lfz2ariljF1qzy8oc.gif

2 people like this

I thought beatin all the temples was a side quest for the mini games around town. You know, support the local economy and help the townsfolk deliver several things. Don't beat up the mentally unstable super-beings.

MM is best Zelda game.

Except for that one mask. Fuck that mask. That couple don't need my help.

1 person likes this

Koffey's mask quest was a little too convoluted and insane. I mean I guess they did it that way so only the truly hardcore could say they'd done it without a guide, but c'mon. But at the same time that insanity fit really well in with the game.

Majora's Mask had a lot of side quests, yeah, but who cares? They were fun. The game had ATMOSPHERE and while it was, at its core, the same game as Ocarina, it felt SO different. Also it had a huge town full of people with unique personalities. You could really get to KNOW the characters in that game, which is not really something you could ever say for Ocarina, even with the major characters. I still like Ocarina, but Majora's Mask holds a super special place in my heart above all other Zelda games.

Plus, real talk, game was scarier at times than Resident Evil ever was. Maybe not Silent Hill. I'm too chicken to try to play Silent Hill.

1 person likes this

I'll just give some fun facts because why not.

• Majora's Mask, due to the expansion pak, runs at a higher resolution than Ocarina of Time. The frame rate, however, isn't any better.
  • At some areas in the game, the audio would glitch out and the wrong sounds for each transformation would play or the various instruments used by Link and his transformations make the same sounds as the Ocarina. This is caused by the Nintendo 64 having no audio processor; the central processor handles both interpreting game code and audio (therefore it's bound to get things wrong from time to time.)

• In the American version of Majora's Mask, playing the Song of Double Time

I hate MM, bess zelda gaem:Wind Waker

Reason: Cannonball mini-game. SPLOOSH, SPLOOSH, SPLOOSH, KA-BOOM, KA, KA, KA-BOOM! SPLOOSH!! fU: Oh hey look at that game is over.

1 person likes this

This topic is now about how Majora's Mask was far and away the best Zelda game ever.

I completely agree with you here Dollop. As a kid I preferred OOT but that game lacks the quality that MM had.

The side quests in the game were fantastic and there were plenty of them (such as the marriage one) which took most of the game to finish. Also they were immensely satisfying when you finally finish them, usually with the reward of a mask.

As well as this,

Oh right, gotta mention the masks somewhere too. They were hella fun, I'm sure I wasn't the only one to roam around the in-game world playing the ocarina with that white mask that gets animals following you.

Majora's Mask had a lot of side quests, yeah, but who cares? They were fun. The game had ATMOSPHERE and while it was, at its core, the same game as Ocarina, it felt SO different. Also it had a huge town full of people with unique personalities. You could really get to KNOW the characters in that game, which is not really something you could ever say for Ocarina, even with the major characters. I still like Ocarina, but Majora's Mask holds a super special place in my heart above all other Zelda games.

I completely agree with everything here. The characters (despite being OOT reskins) were great and a lot more fleshed out. Even minor characters such as the postman or the Goron that delivers bombs had some kind of personality, and of course this makes you all the more determined to get to the end of the game and save that town.

Plus, real talk, game was scarier at times than Resident Evil ever was. Maybe not Silent Hill. I'm too chicken to try to play Silent Hill.

It was a lot scarier than Resident Evil, although that isn't too hard. If you haven't done so already, play Silent Hill 2. One of the best games out there.

No Grapes, even as a joke that isn't funny. Ka-boom!

1 person likes this

100% Disagree

Reason: Cannonball mini-game. SPLOOSH, SPLOOSH, SPLOOSH, KA-BOOM, KA, KA, KA-BOOM! SPLOOSH!! fU: Oh hey look at that game is over.

100% Agree

1 person likes this

Hay everyone. Guess what

I didn't like the legend of zelda

Is zelda the one with the green tights?

I love it when zelda saves the princess

Remember when zelda played his flute and killed ganon?