-​-

Random earbud giveaway. Because why not.

154 posts in this topic

:D hazza

There, another person with more pixels. Off to whatever till next week. (comp is getting crappy, so just let you know everything mught be as slow as it was this time

Need to actually try and catch one of these at somepoint.

No you don't. Need is a word of well, need. which, you don't need something that is just generated data. They're just pixels.

Current winners.

-Dashy

-LVL

-Malt Mix

-Torky

Edited by Grumpy Gus

Sure, it'll be a 50/50 chance between you two. I'll go ahead and cut the due time to enter now (quite surprised no one else wanted to enter but eh). I'll draw a winner when I get home.

You can. but you'll have to wait a bit, its really not fair if you could just jump right back in. (origional plan was jsut to do this till everyone got a bud)

that sounds reasonable. I'm fine with waiting. Hell, I'm still grateful that you even GAVE me one in the first place. You really are an embodiment of Rarity sans bitchy-drama queen-ness.

I'll sit this round out.

Or not.

Your choice.

Really... why didn't you jsut post before hand... I practicaly give everyone a day to enter (even though its on the most obtuse days of the week) I've already set the dead line because I assumed people where done with it anyway. I don't understand why you hold off untill just now... I mean I can add you, its not a problem, but dont do this ">Your choice".

Do you want to participate or not?

Edited by Grumpy Gus

Ugh, I'll reopen it for now, if you want to join then state so. When I get home I'll close it and start the drawing. I dunno why you're holding off untill just now to post :T

You guys have 3 hours...ish. Post if you want to participate. I'm off to vidya for now.

>I'll jsut goahead and add anyone who's posted after LOL.

Edited by Grumpy Gus

I'll try to host this every Tuesday - Wednesday. Tuesday being the time for everyone to be able to post and Wednesday for the drawing.

anyway. brb going to do a few things then I'll draw and ect ect

Ack--I hope I didn't miss this. I'm still interested.

I'm usually too occupied with other business to remember this.