-​-

Random earbud giveaway. Because why not.

157 posts in this topic

So I can enter?

Yes.

I'm not entering. I did already win.

Too bad, your vote has already been cast.

I'll make the draw in a few hours when i get back from the store and finish my things to do.

I'll make the draw in a few hours when i get back from the store and finish my things to do.

And how exactly will you be drawing a name?

So if I type something I get free a chance to win ear buds? Even though my I have bad luck to these kinds of things I'll take my chances. Also if you have so many ear buds, so it means you have lots of cash right?

This was from back in the day before earbuds crashed. I'm guessing this is no longer active. :p

Pretty much.  However I'll leave the option to close this thread to a unanimous consent from other admins.

Nah. Who knows, it might rebound much like another senseless currency (BitCoin) has.

This is way late but there is easier ways to do this, such as private free raffles on a website that basically does everything automatically.

It's about as active as the word random is. Which is whenever I feel like donating towards a community that I once enjoyed. Though yes Earbuds are outdated as a currency doesn't mean I cant change what I give out when or what. It it truly pleases you then you can change the title to please your OCD.

But yea, anyway next poster gets 10 keys k thanks. Just post your steam ID with it.

^I no longer do drawings. Its on a basis that is whenever I bother to log in to the forums.

Next poster, 8 keys. Leave your steam info, you may have to wait 3 days as I've never bothered to sync to a phone.