89 posts in this topic

"In that case, it looks like our trip to Renlar 5 will have to wait. There are more pressing matters here to attend to."

Deca rolled his eyes...

"I've been out of it lately, but I'm guessing that something here has to do with another Tangle?"

Edited by DecaSept

"Oh, nothing serious like that at all. It's just that..... well..... my future self just told me that when the day came that I wandered into this exact time and location, I should stick around to make sure any.... unwanted..... guests arrived on the scene."

"wait, are you guys talikng about time travel?"

notices everyone is looking at her and squeaks

"Because...*clears throat* Beacuse i kinda have a story you might want to hear...... it's kinda complicated and um, well. I'm from, the future...sorta"

Hexus sighed, and sat in a chair.

"Every time I try to do something new, someone from the future turns up. You lot, especially."

Stargzer grinned as he noticed who was talking to him.

"And it's good to see you again too, though I admit our last journey together did leave you on the lower end of the bargain. Remind me to make it up to you one of these days."

((Shall I implement some parts from Twisted Lies? A fanfic im writing?))

"Time travel? Really? That's impossible" Eight claimed.

"My dad said something about time travel" VB said. Eight rolled his eyes. "Are you the guys he talked about or not?"

Well, i don't think anyone is talking about me. I've tried to keep myself a secret. Because I'm not only from the future, I'm from a different future, as in another dimension. I've uh, I've kinda been exiled.

"And yet you decide to burden us with this secret now...." Carrot Top eyed the pony suspiciously.

"If she feels like it's important to her, then let her speak. Besides, what harm can a shared secret cause?" Stargazer chimed in.

"You know very well what kind of secrets are not ment to be uttered." She turned back to him.

"Yes, yes I do." He said solemnly.

Well, uhm, you see. Where I'm from *deep breath* it's sort of the same, but sort of different. We have slightly more advanced technology than I've seen in this dimension but we're diffferent. It's more serious there, more quiet, there are watchers everywhere. I was the youngest to ever be sent away...

"Hmmm... You come from another quantum universe you say? With access to 5th dimensional sequencers... So much we don't know...

"Well, the way 4th dimensional sequencing or Streaming is done in this plane of existence is through magic. Separated from the normal flow of time is the Time Courts, the collaboration of all 4th dimensionally gifted ponies in the existence of this universe, making it the hub of advancement and magic. Unfortunately extremely hard to access without knowing someone who can time travel, but we're working on a portal there.

"Actually... How is that portal project going SG? They better not have messed around with that test chamber I built... Or my bit - replicating vending machine for that matter."

Edited by DecaSept

"Calm down everypony." Stargazer said. "I would be happy to answwer every answer you offer, but please give me a moment to do so."

"First off, Deca/Septus, it is rather hard telling which name you prefer at wich point in time. But to answer your question...... do you want the good news or the bad news first?

Now as for you.... I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch your name. But to answer your question, no, the name does not ring a bell but then again, my memory is failing me as of recent...... nothing to point out further Deca/Septus....... guess you should know the progress of that condition. Woke up this morning, well not the morning of this time, and now I can't recall names. For instance, when I first heard the name Frank Enstein a face came up but now I remember nothing about the colt. My head has been hurting lately as well...... running out of time.... heh....time....."

Stargazer's mind wandered off and he began staring at the distance. Suddenly, his head jerked back into reality with a involuntary jump.

"Woa!" he said in shocked confusion. "Last time I opened my eyes I was a pegasus! What happened to my wings?! And-"

"You haven't had your wings for a long time, Star..." Carrot Top put a hoof on his shoulder. "I know this will be painful to take in a first but you must trust me. Ok?" She looked deep into his eyes, and he began to calm down.

"But-"

"Shhh... It's ok. Everything is just fine." She took out what appeared to be a small visor and slid it over her eyes and then put them on Stargazer's a few seconds later.

When she put them off, Stargazer no longer looked confused. Instead, he was rather grim.

"So by the records of the retinal memory scan, this is the 5th time you had to do that for me..... It's getting worse. Even that cannot prolong the inevitable."

He looked down at the ground, then back up at the sky. "I'll be back." Was all he said. Without any goodbye he ran out of the building.

"I think I know where he is going." Said Carrot Top. "You can still continue the conversation, and I will share the memory with him later. He needs some time to clear his head."

"Impossible" Eight continued to say.

"Says the one who has a tracking device for musicians and created a new world" Eight pointed out.

"..."

Octavia peeked out the window. "What's going on out there?" She saw Celestia ranting on about something.

"He tried to kill me, now, banished to the moon, he awaits execution." she said. The crowd agreed with everything she accused the victim of.

Something wasn't right....

((Here it is: Teddy was banished to the moon, but in the past where Luna was for one week. He knows Celestia banished Luna last time for her jealousy. She tried to destroy Luna before she returned to her original age where she remembered everything about her sister's betrayal and lies. Teddapple Dedekker, or Teddy, was there and tried to save her. But before so, he created a negative light gun so he could take over Equestria to save it. Celestia isn't really Celestia, and it's been that was for about 2000 years))

Sighing, Deca looked around the room, contemplating the possibilities of these events. Stargazer's memory problem worse than before... Deca'd last seen him since... His ATN/089/SG? (TC Time - Independent Chronological Measuring System [TICMS])

"This is going to be messy... This happens any time more than one from the TC's interfere with events.

"I would, personally, prepare for some confusion. And look for some bits for my bagpipe."

((Here it is: Teddy was banished to the moon, but in the past where Luna was for one week. He knows Celestia banished Luna last time for her jealousy. She tried to destroy Luna before she returned to her original age where she remembered everything about her sister's betrayal and lies. Teddapple Dedekker, or Teddy, was there and tried to save her. But before so, he created a negative light gun so he could take over Equestria to save it. Celestia isn't really Celestia, and it's been that was for about 2000 years))

((DunDunDUN!))