89 posts in this topic

"Existence is just an illusion Eight my dear, we all exist in seven planes, each one is an extension of the next, all interconnected. Most universes have up to five. Some have six. There are only three known that have all seven, but are currently inaccessible."

"In short, life is confusing."

Eight heard what Deca had spoken. These ponies are truly insane! He gave up trying to argue his point and began walking away.

((I don't agree with Eight btw))

That's when he sort of blacked out. The real him sort of went to sleep as his body did something unthinkable.

It shot around and punched Deca in the face for no reason and with no motivation.

((The six of one's imagination is the ratio of your mental ability to process the what-you-see reality and the reality of your own creation. Sometimes, worlds (or realities) are inside other worlds, ie, the Internet. Alternate realities can be accessed if one's own imaginative ratio is big, giving the individual a souped-up third eye.

I'm done giving my thoughts on alternate realities.

Confused yet? XD))

Deca recoiled as he felt a stinging blow to the face. Every time! Some unknown force pushed things around...

He turned and smiled at Eight and prepared for another blow by slowing time around her vicinity. Redshift came into effect, making it look like a red haze inside the bubble of slowed time.

"Just a precaution, I don't like getting hit."

*is slowly backing away during this whole ordeal*

*whimpering noises* This is terrifying, please tell me it's not real please.........

please, please please please

The ground shook violently and stopped. A roar heard under the crust. Weird.... "Back to business?" Eight asked, it being clear the attention is lost