Rainbro Dash

Dota 2

490 posts in this topic

There is a group I know who plays Dota 2--but it occurs to me there isn't a topic for it at all.

Well, here it is now. I don't have anything to add myself, but I'm up for discussing it. I'd be interested in recruiting more people into the game as well. Anyone interested? Any questions about the game?

DISCUSS

1335323094613.jpg?t=1337312586

But in all seriousness. I love the game to death <3.

Juggernaut, Drow, Kunkka, Witch Doctor, Omniknight. ~!

..Also Viper's OP.> :T

2 people like this

Should DOTA 2 have its own sub-forum?

Not sure if it's quite popular enough for that. At the moment, there is only one thread. And even if we go make a Dota/LOL Thread, there would still be barely any.

If multiple substantial topics spawn on the subject, we'll consider it.

1335492084647.jpg?t=1337315170

Drow Ranger is my waifu.

..Here's a runner up for you Rainbro.

1336969969774.png?t=1337315138

2 people like this

1335492084647.jpg?t=1337315170

Drow Ranger is my waifu.

..Here's runner up your waifu (who is better than Drow) for you Rainbro.

windrunner_by_fruitscs-d4zf61c.jpg

Fixed your post Kuni. You made some mistakes.

Also, we manged to turn this into a image spam thread by the first page. Well done Ponyville, well done.

1 person likes this

Really enjoy this game, wish I could play it more with you guys though, damn time zones.

Tried to play a game during school today (final exams are happening and shit). Joined with 4 other players yelling at each other for being "fucking noobs" among many other things. Our Riki disconnected and our team got rolled.

I give up on this stupid game. The community is, for the most part, awful. Unless Valve fixes the matching system so that it doesn't pair me with elitist tryhards every single time, I'm not gonna play anymore (maybe lobbies with friends, but other than that I'm done).

Hence is the only reason I play DOTA is with friends.

1 person likes this

The community for DOTA2 has got to be one of the worst I've ever seen, honestly.

You're losing? Expect someone on the other team to be a dick.

You're winning? See above.

You're a brony with a pony avatar? See above with plenty of whining. Also see below video

Your team gets a couple good ganks early on or has a surprise comeback? Expect Rage quit with them shouting at their own team mates

As the sun falls and the moon rises, the amount in dickery arises. We hypothesis that there are "Were Dicks" in DOTA2.

If I don't have a good 3/5 people my friends on my team, I don't bother with it. It's ridiculous how some people are.

Hell we play a couple good games and someone goes to 4Chan to bitch. Plently of lulz happened.

Something I'm working on..Because hilarious shit happens so much in our matches.

[media=]

1 person likes this

I am tempted to say the community is so "bad" because of the environment people are placed in. Having to play with the same 4 people on your team in a game where 1 or 2 people, either intentionally or just by being out played, can make you loose a game that lasts at LEAST 30 min on average really puts people in a bad mood.

But in reality, the loudest part always ruins it for everyone.

Edited by LethargicGamer

It's really high strung and people are really 'in it to win it'. Sure you may get some bad players to play with but that's why you try and help/teach your teammate. Not just constantly berate them and make everyone's mood foul.

It's a really great game and I love the competitive nature but this is ridiculous. It's a game. There's no reason to get into such a butt hurt behavior over it. Seriously , I've seen more maturity out of my younger cousins.

1 person likes this

It's a hyper competitive game yeah. But the real problem is that 90% of the community are poor sportsman. They are all sore winners and sore losers--and in general complete dicks.

Ya don't hear about the people who aren't, why? Because the most they say to the other team is GG and the most they say to their team is general ingame stuff. People don't complain about them.