Darkest Night

Pony Pick-up Lines

84 posts in this topic

I don't wear pants, because I am a pony, but if I did, they'd be a whole lot tighter right about now. *eyebrow wiggle*

Is heaven missing an angel? Forget that we ponies don't have a concept of heaven or angels. In fact forget I even started talking to you. Sorry.

What's your sign, baby? No, I can see that you have a vase cutie mark on your flank, implying that you're some sort of artist type, but- no I'm not sure what I meant either.

My horn is like a compass to my heart, and it lead me straight to you

Want to join the mile high club?” (Not exclusively pony, but… takes on a whole new meaning with Pegasi)

Wow, your looks are just magical! Do you have any unicorn in you?

Are we really doing this? Ok .......

Babe, let's write the story of us....I'll provide the setting if you provide the plot.

I'll come up with more later. Not feeling quite cheesy enough yet...

1 person likes this

I once had a idea for a song where all the lyrics involved these kinds of cheesy pony pickup lines, and yet I can't seem to remember most of them. Bollocks.

Oh well, I got one really REALLY dirty one because my mind is longer down in the gutter than a homeless man without pants who have just been thrown out of the rich bastard club, but to spare the innocent I will place it inside on of these spoiler tags:

Hey Applejack, I heard you got your name from your special talent, mind comming over to my place and showing me what you are good for?

And in case you didn't get the extremely dirty filthy pun in the spoiler tag, lucky you! Here, have a cookie and your innoscence back.

Sorry, have to do this one.

"You have the Pinkie, and I'll give you the Pie."

horrible, yes I know

LOL, and yes, it is horrible.

@nightmare

i get to have a cookie and my innocence, heck yea.

so, let's see.

"Some girls may be pretty, but your beauty is a rarity"

yup

"it's a good thing my names Chester The Molester, cause' you're coming back to my house" - Anthony Padilla (Smosh)

Pony pick-up line? i like your keyboard cutie mark, i'd tap it all night

yeah, i suck at this

Just because I'm a bartender doesn't mean I like giving everypony alcohol, but I'd have you on tap all night! ( I know, very wordy, but still. )

Just because I'm a bartender doesn't mean I like giving everypony alcohol, but I'd have you on tap all night! ( I know, very wordy, but still. )

wow, you took my one and made it good

Well, kinda works because my OC is a bartender so it makes more sense.

Anyways,

Was that you trotting in, or was that me clopping to you?

1 person likes this