Rainy

Server Issues and Suggestions

764 posts in this topic

I found out that HHH is cannot be killed plus can`t move at all meanwhile you still deal damage.Also if you unequip Cosmetics on Spy/soldier you can be minion

On 2/12/2017 at 9:04 PM, Juan Tienda said:

http://gamebanana.com/maps/191580

Adding that to the map rotation would be cool, right?

These are interesting maps for sure, though we already have mc_village_beta.

Assuming the servers aren't completely deaderino, these maps could change things up. Hard to tell since there's literally no one - at least from what I can tell - working on the server, so I'm thinking it's abandoned.

On 2/14/2017 at 7:45 AM, Rokon2 said:

These are interesting maps for sure, though we already have mc_village_beta.

Assuming the servers aren't completely deaderino, these maps could change things up. Hard to tell since there's literally no one - at least from what I can tell - working on the server, so I'm thinking it's abandoned.

Incorrect. Rainy is the sole person that works on this server. She fixes the bugs, balances the weps, and adds or deletes hales. I think simple does some of it too, but he left the server long ago.

Adding to that, Rainy is very touchy about people helping her with the server in terms of releasing the server's SOURCEMOD files, and allowing community members to fix damaged or bugged code.

Lst thing is: There is a lack of ACTIVE MODS/ADMINS on the server. That poses a huge problem. The only mods/admins i have seen thus far are:

Buffy(Mod)

Gummy ze Cool Aid King(Admin)

Brony Down Under(Mod)

Gunpow JT(Mod)

all others i either don't know about or haven't seen.

Edited by Legendary Spyro

17 hours ago, Legendary Spyro said:

Lst thing is: There is a lack of ACTIVE MODS/ADMINS on the server. That poses a huge problem. The only mods/admins i have seen thus far are:

Buffy(Mod)

Gummy ze Cool Aid King(Admin)

Brony Down Under(Mod)

Gunpow JT(Mod)

all others i either don't know about or haven't seen.

Hmm then you haven't seen me on the servers then.

I only come on the USA servers when there isn't a mod/admin on already, and i try to rarely go in the EU server since the admin powers is a bit different than it is for the USA servers.

On 5/4/2017 at 1:22 AM, Zeke Aileron™ said:

Hmm then you haven't seen me on the servers then.

I only come on the USA servers when there isn't a mod/admin on already, and i try to rarely go in the EU server since the admin powers is a bit different than it is for the USA servers.

Oh yea. I remember you.

On 5/23/2017 at 10:31 PM, Zeke Aileron™ said:

Hmm, how so?

It was a long time ago, you were on when half of the server was heavies XD

Hi, I know, I'm new, but I've been playing the vs_ponyville server for a while, and there's something that does bother me. The Flutterbat boss is rather... how do I say it... over-powered. The declaoking speed and the cloak frequency is too fast, also allowing them to kill us whilst partially invisible. I am hoping that the boss can be somehow modified to make it a bit more... balanced like the other bosses.

If I made any mistakes on my post, I'd like to be properly informed, the last time it was mistaken I was banned from a forum for a month ( -_-)

Flutterbat isn't op, it's the way the player who play her it's op. 

Flutterbat doesn't have infinite Cloak, she lost her cloak if you used all, you can only get Cloak by taking the apples dropped by dead players, without that you are pretty visible, The rage only block damage per 20%, She could use the B.A.S.E jumper to leviate in air, Also Press Reload it's for jump.

Yes she does decloak fast that is a way to use her in good situation, it's also why the cloak isn't infinite.

Flutterbat has some annoying qualities, she is able to attack too quickly after decloaking, because frankly, I die more often to her being semi-invisible stil lfrom decloak, than actually seeing her, I also find that weighdown needs a bit of a...change on her, it's too easy to aim imo due to the floating effect.

I've asked a bit on the server and generally the most of a reply I got was that she isn't really fun to fight. Something I think should be changed, either due to changes on the boss, or it's mechanics, or other things.

Keep in mind this is just my opinion however.

Edited by Emerald Streak
1 person likes this

I mean, in my honest opinion, most of the bosses are not fun to fight or play as. The only one I find amazing to play as is Pip Squeak due to his mechanics being fun for the whole family, but only so much.

Flutterbat is basically if you gave a boss the ability to cloak at will with some mechanics tied to it. Of course it's not going to be fun to play against.

Though, I don't know exactly her mechanics, so yeah.

Opinions though.

2 hours ago, TheGandalf said:

I mean, in my honest opinion, most of the bosses are not fun to fight or play as. The only one I find amazing to play as is Pip Squeak due to his mechanics being fun for the whole family, but only so much.

Flutterbat is basically if you gave a boss the ability to cloak at will with some mechanics tied to it. Of course it's not going to be fun to play against.

Though, I don't know exactly her mechanics, so yeah.

Opinions though.

If you want to know who's fun to fight against and who isn't, here's a list in the following categories:

Fun to Fight

1. Mega Pony: His kit is primarily set up in a way similar to mega man games, he has no true rage function just his various modes that each have ammo limits.
  2. Pip Squeak: He's kind of fun in a way, but his main rage isn't fun for the least part since it's ruins a lot of the other team's movement options cause underwater is annoying, but he's fun to fight against if you have that one person constantly summoning Minions instead and have them go Pirate raiding, heh. (Which is almost 95% rare to see someone do this).
  3. Sweetie Bot: She's kind of fun to fight since her rage is similar to Princess Twilight's R rage, but rather than that she's almost as good as a doing a no rage run since her rage can backfire sometimes.
  4. Fluttershy: She's mainly focused around being a medic that needs bears to help her out, so relying on forest friends is kind of fun rather than the fact that the bears do unnecessary damage, but hey at least she's much more flexible than her previous version.

Not Fun to Fight

Every other boss that wasn't listed in the above list, since most of them either have one of the following:

1. Stun and or Fear rage Hales.
  2. High chances of random criticals for no reason at all.
  3. Demo Hales that have eyelander weapons for no reason at all.
  4. Not fun mechanics like Flutterbat, Eapplejack, Applejack (Mainly this Hale, right here)
  5. Spike: why does he have airblast... like seriously.
  6. Pinkie Pie and Braeburn: Players that keep trying to exploit the R rage in air business.
  7. Sea Pony: This hale is just no, i'm pretty sure it was amazing in paper, but in-game it's bogus to fight.
  8. Nightmare Moon is still very unfun to fight even after getting a nerf from the 500% dmg bonus to 400% and "no random crits".
  9. Rainbow Dash: This hale is just super annoying to fight considering she breaks all knock-back she takes by just doing her double/triple jump which negates it, plus she can super jump and then double jump in mid-air to be able to weigh-down when most other hales can weigh-down when they super jump, so in general this Hale is just a huge mess.
  10. All spy hales damage on this server
  11. Celestia and Luna: both their rages are annoying to fight against, well mainly Celestia's since she can spam her rage without any cap at all.
1 person likes this