Rainy

Server Issues and Suggestions

755 posts in this topic

I found out that HHH is cannot be killed plus can`t move at all meanwhile you still deal damage.Also if you unequip Cosmetics on Spy/soldier you can be minion

On 2/12/2017 at 9:04 PM, Juan Tienda said:

http://gamebanana.com/maps/191580

Adding that to the map rotation would be cool, right?

These are interesting maps for sure, though we already have mc_village_beta.

Assuming the servers aren't completely deaderino, these maps could change things up. Hard to tell since there's literally no one - at least from what I can tell - working on the server, so I'm thinking it's abandoned.

On 2/14/2017 at 7:45 AM, Rokon2 said:

These are interesting maps for sure, though we already have mc_village_beta.

Assuming the servers aren't completely deaderino, these maps could change things up. Hard to tell since there's literally no one - at least from what I can tell - working on the server, so I'm thinking it's abandoned.

Incorrect. Rainy is the sole person that works on this server. She fixes the bugs, balances the weps, and adds or deletes hales. I think simple does some of it too, but he left the server long ago.

Adding to that, Rainy is very touchy about people helping her with the server in terms of releasing the server's SOURCEMOD files, and allowing community members to fix damaged or bugged code.

Lst thing is: There is a lack of ACTIVE MODS/ADMINS on the server. That poses a huge problem. The only mods/admins i have seen thus far are:

Buffy(Mod)

Gummy ze Cool Aid King(Admin)

Brony Down Under(Mod)

Gunpow JT(Mod)

all others i either don't know about or haven't seen.

Edited by Legendary Spyro

17 hours ago, Legendary Spyro said:

Lst thing is: There is a lack of ACTIVE MODS/ADMINS on the server. That poses a huge problem. The only mods/admins i have seen thus far are:

Buffy(Mod)

Gummy ze Cool Aid King(Admin)

Brony Down Under(Mod)

Gunpow JT(Mod)

all others i either don't know about or haven't seen.

Hmm then you haven't seen me on the servers then.

I only come on the USA servers when there isn't a mod/admin on already, and i try to rarely go in the EU server since the admin powers is a bit different than it is for the USA servers.