Sonic Rain

How was your Day?

304 posts in this topic

I'm tired. I was tired when I went to bed at 12am earlier. I've been tired since I woke up at 3:00 am. I was tired at work, and I'm still tired now.

Waiting until I crash so hard an earthquake won't wake me up.

I'm just peachy. How about you?

I am doing great ^_^ even though I only get about 3 hours of sleep everyday :P I am doing pretty good :)

I got to go to this thing at my school called "Pride of the Pack" where people who have GPAs that are 3.5 or more, perfect attendance, or a small medal called an "Alpha+" have a party thrown for them :| it was boring as usual...except for a dunk tank that had an ex-teacher on it :D

thank you for asking :)

and Woodle, I hope that "fair" is what makes you happy ^_^

Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

Within the time frame of ONE day, I graduated from high school, got treated to a seafood lunch, AND found out I got accepted into New England Tech. Best day ever.

That sounds AWESOME!

and Congratulations ^_^

My day was fine. I'm completely bored. (As with the past few days)

Donated to the site again just to have my reserved slot for another month which I barely use.

Edited by Cadance

I would rather be bored than be busy :\ I am still in school :P working as hard as I can to keep my grades above B's :P

@Trickiert have anything special planned for the summer?

It's goin' pretty swell. I'm starting off a weekend of relaxing before a full week of work and charity prep.

Congrats to everyone that got outta school today, it's a great feeling isn't it?

Went great. School was kinda slow due to finals and I had to drive like an asshole because of the hectic after-school traffic, but I got the new master cylinder I needed for the car I'm restoring and now I'm even closer to getting the darn thing on the road, just need to bleed the rear brakes, get some motor mounts, a carb rebuild kit and fix up some electricals. Also I got some Icecream at the end of the day so that's good too <:

:D all of that sounds like fun ^_^

I spent the night at my friends house yesterday so I introduced him to My Little Pony...sadly enough he didn't like it but his friend who came over started watching it too and he got hooked ^_^ it was actually kind of funny XD he didn't want to stop watching :)

but today was kind of terrible :\ When I woke up my mom called and told me that they would be picking me up very soon...so me and my friend went outside and sat in his Mustang convertible and listened to music until my parents came. Then I learned that it was my cousin's birthday :\ which I have to thank my parents for not letting me know that before hand.... then as usual for any family party we have I ended up sitting in a corner with nothing to do for six hours :\ because the age difference between me and everybody else in my family is so great that I can not talk to them about anything...at least it wasn't a drinking party like it usually is :/ that makes it even worse for me, being the only under age kind on this half of the US :P

I am just glad to be here with my friends again ^_^

:S sorry for my super long story...but it is just another day in the life for me :\

I lost half of my day :T

Woke up at 7:00PM and haven't really done much other than skyrim in those 3 hours.

Pretty, pretty good day.

In the morning I finished some cleaning work I was unable to complete the night before. I attended my friend's college graduation party that afternoon. Goofed off for the rest of the day. Tried to install Minecraft tonight but cannot authenticate until the login server are back up. I have no reasons to complain.

Today I went to a car show, then after that I spent most of the day working on my car, than when I went home I played video games, and then I got bored and started working on an old RC car that was in my basement. I'm stripping all the old decals and I might make some rainbow dash decals for it. I'll take pics :p

I'm stripping all the old decals and I might make some rainbow dash decals for it. I'll take pics :p

Yay! Pony projects!

Today was.... odd.

Lots of alcohol in me belly, friends and a TRAMPOLINE! That was about 12 hours ago.

Now: I ran out of energy. Need.... sugar....

Exhausting. I hate working full time. I fucking hate work. I HATE WORK, I HATE IT, HATE IT HATE IT! I hate society, I hate capitalism, I'm tired as fucking hell, I'm fucking sick of this society, and yes, you guessed it, I fucking hate humans. Stupid humans, kill them all. I fucking hate humans. I hate people.

1 person likes this

Exhausting. I hate working full time. I fucking hate work. I HATE WORK, I HATE IT, HATE IT HATE IT! I hate society, I hate capitalism, I'm tired as fucking hell, I'm fucking sick of this society, and yes, you guessed it, I fucking hate humans. Stupid humans, kill them all. I fucking hate humans. I hate people.

D: I am sorry to hear all of that...

I hope you don't hate me, because I like you...

I hope you have a better day tomorrow :\

Today was a shorter day. I'm just getting really sick of this system. When are people going to wake up and realize they are being exploited by those at the top?