Sonic Rain

How was your Day?

304 posts in this topic

Well, nothing much really, just went to see TENACIOUS EFFING DEE! :3

It was pretty fantastic, loved every minute of it. Except for my feet being all burned up and hurting like heck, but oh well, it was worth it.

I would rather be bored than be busy :\ I am still in school :P working as hard as I can to keep my grades above B's :P

@Trickiert have anything special planned for the summer?

Yep! Got my prom next month and i'm going on holiday at the end of July along with a few other things.

Edited by Trickiert

yesterday was pretty epic had a fun time wasting a few hours away on tf2 being MVP spy and what not... i don't have anything panned for today tho :( i may be going out with my sis to some play thing for kids i'm going for the sheer fact of a big inflatable mountain in which i can jump off etc... that'll be fun i guess gotta watch out for the people when jumping of a 25ft inflatable mountain into a pool of balls, very child like yes but nevertheless fun! later on during today i wish to catch up with some friends and speak over Skype then maybe even play some tf2 with them idk. as always i'll have my trusty music with playing through my sub woofer and speakers and to top it all of ICECREAM <3.

Today was a shorter day. I'm just getting really sick of this system. When are people going to wake up and realize they are being exploited by those at the top?

I don't want to derail the thread, but every economic system has that, be it the government, the corporate execs, what have you. That's bureaucracy for you.

Today was a shorter day. I'm just getting really sick of this system. When are people going to wake up and realize they are being exploited by those at the top?

I don't want to derail the thread, but every economic system has that, be it the government, the corporate execs, what have you. That's bureaucracy for you.

I wouldn't consider it derailing because this topic was meant for friend conversation about our lives :3

All of this stuff affects our lives very much...so not-derailing, just expanding ^_^ (as long as it doesn't get into a heated political debate :\ )

Today started out really bad.... I just finished My Little Dashie for the 4th time, so my mood is a bit better now, I have a terrible migraine though but idk :3

Edited by Owonyc

Today was terrible all the way through :\...if you want to know why...read my post in heavy....but I don't want to make this thread a sad place :/

Have a safe and peaceful day everybody <3

Today started off terrible thanks to people who are ignorant to the opinions of others, but thanks to ponies and bronies it ended better than I expected ^_^

Anypony have anything awesome planned for this weekend?

So far, just played Skyrim.

At 3AM.

Right now it's 4:45AM and I'm not tired... something's wrong here.

Pretty good!

Woke up and jacked around with friends on Mumble/Dota.

Worked and nothing very exciting happened. *which is honestly a good thing. Preferable too in most circumstances*

Came home, ate, Played Videogames, and Watched Gundam 00 with the Mumble crew..Then more Dota!

Now I must pass out. There is work to be done tomorrow, as well!

I thought you knew I graduated high school...

College has summer break too...

@Kuni Sounds like an average but fun day ^_^ glad to hear that everything is well :)

Edited by Sonic Rain

Today was slow. I got up late, it took me forever to wake up.

Finally got off my duff and swung the ax for a few hours, then took two long-walks.

Visited my dad and we worked on our narrative some more, which was a lot of fun.

Then I went grocery shopping late and I have been on here ever since.

My sleep-schedule is beyond screwed up. Woe is being an insomniac... :/

Your telling that to tge person who is up at 3 am still avoiding his homework :P

So that ax....is it taped up or is the blade showing?

Its a Fiskers with a fiberglass handle, so no, I was using it to chop down trees. Scary isn't it? I actually fell trees by ax!? My friends think I'm nuts for not using a chainsaw... and they wonder why I hit like a ton of bricks when we spar? XD

Don't forget its after six over here, the sun is nearly over the trees...

I go to bed at 4AM and wake up at 7PM

Sometimes I don't sleep at all O_O

Jack, you are not the ou one who prefers an ax ^_^

it may not be as serious as your woodcutting, but when ever I do, I prefer an ax :3

I go to bed at 4AM and wake up at 7PM

That's 15 hours of sleep! I think something serious might be wrong with you...? You may want to see a doctor!

:Worried Face:

I'm an insomniac too, I guess. Not as bad as some people, but the problem is I definitely need my sleep.

I went to work today with a headache, which I figured was just from having a late night. When it didn't subside, I decided to take a half day. I knew I wouldn't make the 1:10 train after taking lunch, so I kept working (fruitlessly), waiting until around 2:30 to head out so I would make the 3:00. I missed that one, and ended up on the 4:00 coming home...bleh.