49 posts in this topic

jesustruck.jpg

USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOME OF THE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

america-fuck-yeah.jpg

2 people like this

6829l.jpg

"We're Americans, we don't quit just 'cause we're wrong! We just keep doing the wrong thing 'till it turns out right!"

1 person likes this

America, the only country in the world that:

• Banned the tradition of a "flag carrier" airline and allowed two of its unofficial "flag carriers," Pan American World Airways and Trans World Airlines, go under (Pan Am 1991, TWA 2001)
  • Has a federal intelligence agency that fakes terrorist plots and then "stops" the faked plots to give citizens the illusion that they're "safe"
  • Has a trade representative that listens to special corporate interests more than the other federal agencies, even to the point of disallowing Congress, which is supposed to have authority over international trade agreements, not look at the controversial Trans-Pacific Partnership while allowing corporate representatives and lobbyists full access to the document
  • Prides itself in freedom yet has the highest population in jail out of any country in the world
  • Blockaded Cuba and refuses to give Cubans financial and anti-hunger lifestyle support, even denying Cubans the ability to send 1500 doctors to Louisiana to aid Hurricane Katrina victims and then $3000 to those same victims a year later, because, y'know, it's totally not like they could've used the help
  • Has a yearly "Special 301 Watchlist" report based on how well foreign countries obey US copyright law per corporations and copyright trolls and criticizes those that don't follow it because they're outside of US jurisdiction and therefore, they don't have to
  • Bills itself as a democracy when it's really a federal constitutional presidential republic
  • Has a list of country that behave in ways it doesn't like and terms them an "axis of evil"

And so on and so forth. I could take an entire month just going through everything wrong with this country.

• Banned the tradition of a "flag carrier" airline and allowed two of its unofficial "flag carriers," Pan American World Airways and Trans World Airlines, go under (Pan Am 1991, TWA 2001)
  • Has a federal intelligence agency that fakes terrorist plots and then "stops" the faked plots to give citizens the illusion that they're "safe"
  • Has a trade representative that listens to special corporate interests more than the other federal agencies, even to the point of disallowing Congress, which is supposed to have authority over international trade agreements, not look at the controversial Trans-Pacific Partnership while allowing corporate representatives and lobbyists full access to the document
  • Prides itself in freedom yet has the highest population in jail out of any country in the world
  • Blockaded Cuba and refuses to give Cubans financial and anti-hunger lifestyle support, even denying Cubans the ability to send 1500 doctors to Louisiana to aid Hurricane Katrina victims and then $3000 to those same victims a year later, because, y'know, it's totally not like they could've used the help
  • Has a yearly "Special 301 Watchlist" report based on how well foreign countries obey US copyright law per corporations and copyright trolls and criticizes those that don't follow it because they're outside of US jurisdiction and therefore, they don't have to
  • Bills itself as a democracy when it's really a federal constitutional presidential republic
  • Has a list of country that behave in ways it doesn't like and terms them an "axis of evil"

And so on and so forth. I could take an entire month just going through everything wrong with this country.

It's still greater than most, if not all, countries on the map. I don't get why you Yanks complain so much about America.

It's still greater than most, if not all, countries on the map. I don't get why you Yanks complain so much about America.

b happeh wid wat u got, UK seems worse bi mi prospective

I know right? I think I am one of the few Americans that I know that don't complain about America. Seriously? Go to a 3rd world country then. Moan about all of that in front of people who are under war/political turmoil/poverty/starvation/disease.

2 people like this

tumblr_liu3zeH6LZ1qzdypz.png

1 person likes this

AMURICA HATUR.

America is the birthplace of breakfast cereal.

Also first mass-producers of Automobiles, refridgerators, and TVs.

Also Didney Worl. And fast-food drive throughs. And credit cards.

We are the first and best at so many bad things...

Didney Worl.

didney-worl.jpg

We are the first and best at so many bad things...

Like armed robbery and School shootings!

My roommate and I were just talking about school shootings this afternoon. Mostly the fact that many schools require clear backpacks so they can see if you hae contraband.

As much as I don't want to see another shooting, part of me would like to see a kid hollow out the pages of their textbooks to bring in some sort of contraband and cause a big stink in the media.

Just to see if we as a country are dumb enough to outlaw textbooks in schools.

Cause I got ten bucks says we are.

I think read somewhere something along the lines of "America is always trying to stop a disaster after it happens"

Haha man only america?

Pull your head outta your ass and look at your post. if you change a couple words from "america" to another country, they still apply.

NO country is perfect.