31 posts in this topic

6AiIr.jpg

This image. What does it mean?

Personally, I think it means Season 3 will start in the expected range of September-November. That's all I can gather from it though.

What do you guys think?

it means scootaloo finally flies?!

which means it's automatically the best season

For one, do we even know this is from Hub?

For two, you have to realize artists don't always confirm everything with everyone and every writer. Heck, even writers don't always - it's possible someone just has his own slightly different artstyle, and wanted to show a range of characters flying.

Funny enough, for just a second I was accepting of the idea that Spike always had wings, and they tended to be just decoration I hardly noticed...

I saw this image before, but I just assumed it was fan-made. Is there anyway we can have this confirmed?

Spike has never had wings. But considering how little anypony knows about dragons, seems like he could simply grow them as he gets older. I mean, all other dragons we seen have them.

If this is really genuine. . .DAMN--GET HYPE. SCOOTALOO IS GONNA FLY.

Spike sheds his scaly skin, thus wings.

But holy shet SCOOTALOO FLIES

Dammit, we better have more news once bronycon starts.

Edited by Zelc

I saw this image before, but I just assumed it was fan-made. Is there anyway we can have this confirmed?

Spike has never had wings. But considering how little anypony knows about dragons, seems like he could simply grow them as he gets older. I mean, all other dragons we seen have them.

If this is really genuine. . .DAMN--GET HYPE. SCOOTALOO IS GONNA FLY.

Yes, that IS a pony problem indeed...

Depending on the amount of time between season 2 and 3, it's more/less about time for both of them to get that ability.

They'll probably both end up in Junior Flight Camp (Junior Speedster Flight Camp? I dunno, Dragons aren't known for their speed anyways) together.

I figured it was fake. the spike getting wings, scootaloo flying and the 20% cooler. it all spelt the same thing to me

F.A.N.O.N

If it was confirmed to be true, it would mean one word

P.A.N.D.E.R.I.N.G

To which i would expect a portion of the fanbase to go DHSGFHGLFDHGFSDG YEEEEESSSSS. and for me to go

facepalm.jpg

All in all, i'm glad it wasn't real. to me if it was real that would have made me expectations for season 3 to not be very high

I figured it was fake. the spike getting wings, scootaloo flying and the 20% cooler. it all spelt the same thing to me

F.A.N.O.N

If it was confirmed to be true, it would mean one word

P.A.N.D.E.R.I.N.G

To which i would expect a portion of the fanbase to go DHSGFHGLFDHGFSDG YEEEEESSSSS. and for me to go

facepalm.jpg

All in all, i'm glad it wasn't real. to me if it was real that would have made me expectations for season 3 to not be very high

Here we go about the "pandering" again. The phrase "20% Cooler" is an actual phrase from the show and appears on official MLP merchandise, how is using it for marketing an example of pandering?

Now I hope it is real, though it's probably not

Edited by SirRobin

It became popular with the fans (as any one-time line Rainbow says automagically becomes popular with ze fans, because she's awesome like that) and bronies everywhere say "It needs to be about 20% cooler" or some variation of that. Therefore, when Hasbro (apparently) uses it, it's automatically "pandering" towards bronies despite being from the show originally.

And it's been confirmed this is fake.

Oh you people and your jimmie rustling. Just follow the show and be happy with what we have I say, pandering or not.

no jimmies were rustled during the hype i went through for this... i have merely a scratch from the bear i killed about this but thats all.

The pic is good to get the imagination flowing, but to have it officially hint at anything in season 3 would have been taking it too far. This is just another great fan-interpretation of what could come.