Flare Tumble

Favorite author

11 posts in this topic

This forum is similar to the favorite book thread only it appeals to a less general extent. I'd have to say Rick Riordan is my favorite author.

As one who reads books often myself, I say my favorite author is a tie between both H.P. Lovecraft and Clark Ashton Smith. Both are more on the purple prose side of writing but do it well that it creates a unique voice and mood for their stories. Randolph Canter, my character, is the ponified version of Randolph Carter, the character HPL's author avatar in his stories and the character Smith saw comparable to his own moods and philosphy. I often find myself at ends trying to decide which I like better!

Edited by Randolph Canter

God... just a sec, gotta remember his name..... *gets book out* there we go. Orson Scott Card. He wrote the Ender's Game series, which in my opinion is the best. After that would have to be Eoin Colfer, who wrote the Artemis Fowl series.

As usual ill say Stephen King.He is Great Author ^-^.Buuut if we will take a look on fanfiction i obviously take a Kkat.